LegacyGT.com

Offered $24,200 on '06 LGT Ltd.

benshapiro

Hi all,

I've been looking to get an LGT Limited for a while now, and I received an offer of $24,200 (including fees, not including 8.25% tax) on a 2006 Legacy GT Limited (Manual, Black/Black) today. It has absolutely no options on it ($29,420 MSRP). I'm in Southern California if that helps.

Good deal?

Thanks!

that sounds like a good deal if its brand new, and not a demo.

I just received an internet offer for $26,489 after rebate, 5sp black/black, with auto-dimming mirror/compass and weather mats. This is located in norcal and he stated that there is "only" one of these in California. According to edmunds, the price I received is 400 under TMV and 300 under invoice.

24K sounds so much better compared to what I just got.

That's a hell of a deal. Can you tell me who offered it? I won't buy yours, I don't want black but I will contact that dealer when I'm ready.

Carsdirect offers a no-option GT for 26182. Best I've seen is carsdirect -$700, ~$25500. $24200 in so cal rocks, in my opinion.

This is of course pending there are no real problems with the car (wind damage, etc) and they're not trying to screw you by adding a $500 doc fee or something.

That's a hell of a deal. Can you tell me who offered it? I won't buy yours, I don't want black but I will contact that dealer when I'm ready.

Carsdirect offers a no-option GT for 26182. Best I've seen is carsdirect -$700, ~$25500. $24200 in so cal rocks, in my opinion.

This is of course pending there are no real problems with the car (wind damage, etc) and they're not trying to screw you by adding a $500 doc fee or something.

$24,200 + $500 doc fee = $24,700 = do it!

Hi all,

I've been looking to get an LGT Limited for a while now, and I received an offer of $24,200 (including fees, not including 8.25% tax) on a 2006 Legacy GT Limited (Manual, Black/Black) today. It has absolutely no options on it ($29,420 MSRP). I'm in Southern California if that helps.

Good deal?

Thanks!

Excellent price man!!!!!

Where is this dealership???? New England?

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

06' legacy gt 5 speed,silver,black interior...sticker of $30,430.....got it for $24,700 with only 15 miles on it.it was the last day of the month and they were desparate to make a deal.

Very nice deal. If you don't mind me asking, what dealer in NJ?

exit 90 garden state parkway.just request an internet quote on their website.i originally got a qote of 24,990 on another car that was 30,100 sticker.by the time i got there it was sold,so i worked an even better deal one one with a slightly higher sticker(last day of the month).i think i got the last 5 speed they had in stock,but you can check their inventory and see what they have...

good luck..

benshapiro, take a look at timmons subaru in Long Beach, I picked up a fully loaded 05 LGT Limited, sticker was over 31,000, I paid 25K with extended warranty to 60K miles. For an 06 LGT, the price you were offered seems pretty bargain basement but if it is new you really have nothing to worry about because it is covered under warranty if anything is wrong with it. Just curious, what dealership offered this price?

Archived