LegacyGT.com

Rota g-force gunmetal on DGM?

jeepr

I really like the g-force, and like the gunmetal color. But, my LGT is DGM. I'm afraid the 2 grey colors will clash rather than match or contrast. Anyone seen or tried this combination of the g-force gunmetal on a DGM car? If so, do you have any pics?

Just noticed the only 18" g-force for 5x100 is a +35 offset, which according to the stickied thread here, it won't work. So, the g-force is out. But, would still like to see some pics of DGM cars with shiney gunmetal wheels.

Anyone know a similar style wheel in gunmetal or black in 18"?

Just noticed the only 18" g-force for 5x100 is a +35 offset, which according to the stickied thread here, it won't work. So, the g-force is out. But, would still like to see some pics of DGM cars with shiney gunmetal wheels.

Anyone know a similar style wheel in gunmetal or black in 18"?

:confused: I just bought a set of 18x8.5 Gun Metallic G-force wheels with a +48 offset from Dan at wheeldude.com. They do have an 18x9 g-force that only comes in a +35 offset but if you step down to the 8.5 width wheels you can get an easily manageable offset.

jmack... I know, I just saw them Sunday :)

Rota's website doesn't show a DPT anymore. Nor does it show the Gravel mentioned in the other thread.

devxtech, you are right, I missed the 18x8.5 size, thanks for pointing that out.

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1501729&highlight=gunmetal#post1501729

although those are mb weapons. go to the thread and on top there is a button called 'search this thread' and type in gunmetal. u'll get quite a few hits...

IMO, hyper black has that 'shine' to it when it's reflected by certain lights. gunmetal is more flat color. my wheels are PC'ed black by the previous owner i bought from. i know the black/dgm is typical but i like it.

jmack... I know, I just saw them Sunday :)

Rota's website doesn't show a DPT anymore. Nor does it show the Gravel mentioned in the other thread.

devxtech, you are right, I missed the 18x8.5 size, thanks for pointing that out.

LOL. I didn't even notice you were the OP. :lol:

Archived