Official MY2005 production numbers by model & color

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another one of the 86 here.

Yep...you are one of the fortunate few that can shift manually, air out the car as needed via the sunroof while leaving the windows up...AND feel leather under oneself iwhile adjusting the 8 way motorized driver's seat... all without getting out of the wagon. :D Let's just hope your battery is up to date?

btw...If you find a SWP or ABP MT (taupe) example that's bone stock and less than 60k miles please let me know so I can join in the fun?

Cheers!

There's a guy a mile up the road from me with 05 Black limited LGT Wagon with black leather with < 20K miles on it... He's retired and only takes the car out once in a while. If only his was a MT...:wub:

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

Yep...you are one of the fortunate few that can shift manually, air out the car as needed via the sunroof while leaving the windows up...AND feel leather under oneself iwhile adjusting the 8 way motorized driver's seat... all without getting out of the wagon. :D Let's just hope your battery is up to date?

btw...If you find a SWP or ABP MT (taupe) example that's bone stock and less than 60k miles please let me know so I can join in the fun?

Cheers!

:D

If there's a way to open up the tailgate from the inside, then this car would be perfect.

Battery is disconnected most of the time. I really should drive it more ...

I just went past 20k miles a couple of months ago.

Thread I made when I bought the car. Wow its been a while.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/regal-blue-gt-limited-wagon-pics-1131.html

Edited by bemani

If there's a way to open up the tailgate from the inside, then this car would be perfect.

Funny you should mention this, as my BMW e46 was found to have just this defficiency you mention, making getting up in the middle of the night while camping a real 'urgent' experience...not to mention that one had to reach the driver's compartment to turn off the music and overhead lights...Saab and Volvo and even Citroen figured out this bit of Station wagon engineering many years ago... Sadly I sold it over a year ago to fund my home remodel. In all other respects it turned out to be a very nice fully optioned (sans NAV) Euro sport Package machine, even at it's nearly $40,000 dollar price tag...at least my dog thought so!

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh93/JRanmann/WagonTouringBMW.jpg

I see we do have very similar taste in driving machines and at the risk of perhaps being called an elitist (i've driven one BMW or another since High School) would you consider owning another very collectible and again, special ordered BMW Coupe that we have and selling your 5MT limited to me, (with some extra cash) as I am currently negotiating on a similar OBP wagon 5MT limited wagon in Ohio, albeit with more miles on the clock, etc.

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh93/JRanmann/blackLGTlim05.jpg

Do consider it as you may enjoy driving the BMW more often...and btw it doesn't need a tailgate or a sleeping compartment ...nope it's so fast that one gets to the campsite (after finding a suitable hotel room) long before the other Legacy owners even begin to show up! :D

Cheers!

Ran

Edited by jranmann

Battery is disconnected most of the time. I really should drive it more ...

I just went past 20k miles a couple of months ago.

Thread I made when I bought the car. Wow its been a while.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/regal-blue-gt-limited-wagon-pics-1131.html

Reminds me of mine when I picked it up on 10/1/2004! I never used a battery maintainer on it (as I do on two other cars), but mine has 58K miles, and used to sit for weeks on end (buddy of mine has been driving it for a few months after the new clutch). Original battery finally died in June.

Mine has everything on it except the 5AT, which is how I ordered it.

Ron

Reminds me of mine when I picked it up on 10/1/2004! I never used a battery maintainer on it (as I do on two other cars), but mine has 58K miles, and used to sit for weeks on end (buddy of mine has been driving it for a few months after the new clutch). Original battery finally died in June.

I was surprised to find that mine still has the original battery and it's the same age as yours. I'm anticipating probably needing a new one before or during next winter and with this kind of performance would certainly consider getting an OEM one.

I'm 1 of 190.....BSM.....2005 Legacy GT wagon MT Ltd (blk)

In as 2 of 190.....BSM.....2005 Legacy GT wagon MT Ltd (blk)

Now @ 106,xxx miles...I'm the 2nd owner...bought w/105,000 on it. Well kept, and doing my best to continue.

Edited by dcris

Lehigh Valley Subaru Enthusiasts http://alturl.com/o4org

Because Station Wagon

Well kept, and doing my best to continue.
There's something we see here not often enough.....a modest and admirable effort at keeping the 'legacy' alive and in good trim...bravo for your efforts!

IF one thinks about it... the root meaning of many English words, be they of Latin or German origin are often forgotten by future generations...but in this case our inherited 'Legacy' lives on only our own efforts (as you say above) to preserve and enjoy them...and as Subaru clearly isn't all that interested in coming in from 'out' in the 'back' yard these days to give us another just who you gonna call to preserve and protect the family jewels handed down to us takes on a new perspective as these cars age and become less solid...

Perhaps it's just us H4 turbo miscreants in the Subaru world that know inherently that the real heart of any man-made engine isn't it's distinctive hood scoop or it's fuel mileage figures or it's but in my book it's in it's abilty to breath and subsequently push fuel around...fast enought to keep up with the multiport valve timing without going 3 mile island nuclear and and our GT's do that better than most don't they

See: http://www.english-for-students.com/leg.html

• 3 weeks later...
I realized I forgot to include dual-tone colored Outbacks... to hell with them, they are ugly anyway

Leenco12: I fully agree, all that cladding too, like a Baja, but without the unique factor?

...and for factory paint codes try: http://www.paintscratch.com/cgi-bin/makepaint2.cgi

Cheers!

Edited by jranmann

• 1 month later...

Sweet, explains why I rarely see an Legacy GT ltd like mine. I should have got the damn stick though, I had choice and was doing a lot of city driving at the time so I went auto. Gives me excuse to buy another one that's stick soon ;-)

Proud owner of one of the 6196 produced.

Sweet, explains why I rarely see an Legacy GT ltd like mine. I should have got the damn stick though...

You know, one never hears of anyone compaining as to the 5MT even those in the city ... I too am going to stick to that 'option' as to the purchase of my LGT wagon...

Thanks!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
To find out what the production run is for your 05 LGT, you just need to look for the color...perhaps that was your question:confused:
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Always good to be 1 of 97. SWP GT wagon 5eat unltd.

And everybody knows the Unlimteds were the fastar right out of the box:p

until those damn spec Bs came along .They have always been the fastararest.:lol:

i guess this is me?

577.....BSM.....2005 Legacy GT sedan MT Ltd (blk)

i have 30k miles on mine. maybe i have the least mileage of them all??...lol

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa474/sqc151/05%20LGT/mark31.jpg