LegacyGT.com

3rd Annual Orange Ball Carshow in Rockville, MD

mr_luv

Can we get a strong showing for this gents and ladies I am gonna enter if I get my new shoes intime?

3rd Annual Orange Ball Carshow in Rockville, MD

Name: 3rd annual OB carshow - rockville's finest

Tagline: Do you have what it takes to be... ROCKVILLE's FINEST

Host: Endless Revolutionz and Orange Ball Billiards and cafe

Type: Meetings - Club/Group Meeting

Time and PlaceDate: Saturday, June 16, 2007

Time: 2:00pm - 8:00pm

Address:

430 hungerford drive

Rockville, MD

Contact InfoPhone:

Email:

peters14gc@gmail.com

Description

Saturday June 16, 2007

To register to show please contact me through, email or phone

peters14gc@gmail.com

301-219-1644

n2371827377_32847.jpg.951432d6d02e2fec496c2aede0151059.jpg

Mr.350

^^^Any time.

Hutru, AHope and I are meeting tomorrow for a little "project" day. We've got a fun walkthrough planned on AHope's that should appear sometime next week (custom air filter cover, Blitz style) and we're going to tighten up Hutru's system. Should be a blast.

Soooo, I'm just sittin' around washing, claying, "cleaning", polishing and glazing my wheels :cool:....................

With them on the car :eek:................

When I just realized that I forgot to extend an invitation to you (mr_luv) for tomorrow. I know its late but, you are welcome to come by my place and join in the fun (noonish 'till 4-5). PM me.

Hope this finds you before then, if not then we'll chat at the show :).

• 2 weeks later...
Tommy, I am going to try to make it. The wifey just passed 6 months with the pregnancy so nothing is guaranteed at this point but you have a definite maybe:lol: I will try to spark up some interest with the guys at AMS.

OOP's its the 16th my bad Andy, I think I was a little more tired then I thought I was, but yea the 16th try to make it.

Yo, T-man: I thought you said it was on 6/9? Or is that a different show?

(Andy from work)

Mr.350

Congrats, John. I dont think I am welcome at AMS anymore :lol: PM me or call and I will tell ya all about what went down.

Tommy, I am going to try to make it. The wifey just passed 6 months with the pregnancy so nothing is guaranteed at this point but you have a definite maybe:lol: I will try to spark up some interest with the guys at AMS.
Mr.350

It's funny cause I was there this afternoon and Corey and Mason were like "Tommy comes here 4 days in a row and then disappears for a long time". Didn't seem like there was any animosity or anything, on the contrary, it seemed like they were wondering where you have been. PM me with an explanation. Anyway, they are all planning on coming and bringing Corey, Jeramie, Dan's and Mason's Evos, they may even bring the Skyline!!:eek:

Grrrr its ok next time before you leave we will hang out, Nice VDub BTW just checked it out. I like the lights, I am a HID freak if you ever decide to part with those babys I would love to molest the projectors out of them :wub:...

Ah, no good. I'm working 0700-1900 that day.
Mr.350

1. mr_luv

2. CSTMIZR

3. AbandonHope16 (your in cause I said so )

4. hutru01

5. CRAZY KEN

I'll watch, but not participate in the show...not yet!

But I will take on anyone in 8-ball or 9-ball!

Call me "CK dah DK" in Daytona USA...& "CK dah MC Huzzler" in Billiards.

CRAZY KEN

• 2 weeks later...

Archived