LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

just spotted a drak blue LGT on brookwood by the hillsboro airport. Car had cali plates and was tinted. Gave the driver a thumbs up as I turned into my work parking lot and he turned into Radisys parking lot.

not sure if person is on the site but thought I might get luckly posting in the cali spotted threads due to the plates

I saw 6 LGTs today on my way to and from Kirkwood. Gave the thumbs to a BSM GT sedan at the 76 gas station on 88 outside of Pioneer. Then a half hour later saw a white GT sedan stopped on the side of 88 with its flashers on (it was too dangerous to stop and help). Then at the resort I saw 3 more BSM GT sedans. Then on my way home I saw a black GT sedan on highway 92 right before the San Mateo bridge.

ok so theres a twin of mines running around the dc/sf area, ive seen you before. black with tints and tinted tail lights. only difference is im a lgt and with a sti lip. i get calls from friends asking where im going thinking i was you!

ok so theres a twin of mines running around the dc/sf area, ive seen you before. black with tints and tinted tail lights. only difference is im a lgt and with a sti lip. i get calls from friends asking where im going thinking i was you!

What's up bro? Were you on San Pedro heading towards Westmoor today around 5:15? If not, then I think I saw your twin.

yes, if it had an sti lip, it was me, just getting off work at that toyota.

I spotted you again. Around 7:35, you were at the corner of Eastmoor and St Francis heading towards the dealership.

Do you know Dino? I think he still works in the service department there.

Saw a white lgt sedan today in West Sacramento on jefferson blvd. I was going the other way with some coworkers on our way to Whitey's Jolly Cone in my white legacy wagon.

If it had aftermarket wheels, it was most likely me...or...it could be the same guy I saw last Friday in a white GT with tint all-around on Jefferson Blvd. near Whitey's.

Whitey's special, curly fries, jalapeno poppers, and a shake please - my arteries can feel it now :)

I spotted you again. Around 7:35, you were at the corner of Eastmoor and St Francis heading towards the dealership.

Do you know Dino? I think he still works in the service department there.

yea dino's still here and yea that was me again. Are you driving the legacy around? i didnt notice you, or am i totally blind?

If it had aftermarket wheels, it was most likely me...or...it could be the same guy I saw last Friday in a white GT with tint all-around on Jefferson Blvd. near Whitey's.

Whitey's special, curly fries, jalapeno poppers, and a shake please - my arteries can feel it now :)

Don't remember the wheels or tint. :)

I usually go with a blt or grilled cheese with 5 piece chicken strips, dr pepper and a large soft serve.

• 2 weeks later...
yup that was me. i waived to u but wasn't sure if you saw because of the tint. nice car! lowered on wheels?

Cool! I waved too but it was dark. :) Yes, mine's lowered on wheels and I was thinking, Legacy's look pretty sweet in motion when they are lowered. I hope my car looks as good as yours.;)

Roads are pretty nasty near SFO. I hit something pretty hard and bent a wheel that night. I tried swerving but caught the edge of something and now my car needs an alignment .:mad:

Cool! I waved too but it was dark. :) Yes, mine's lowered on wheels and I was thinking, Legacy's look pretty sweet in motion when they are lowered. I hope my car looks as good as yours.;)

Roads are pretty nasty near SFO. I hit something pretty hard and bent a wheel that night. I tried swerving but caught the edge of something and now my car needs an alignment .:mad:

ouch! yeah i hit one too somewhere between broadway and Poplar ave. It gave my riders a big scare as i was actually road testing my new wheels/tires/bils/teins set up.

your car looked clean - very rare to see in the san mateo area!

Spotted white LGT in the safeway parking lot in Carmichael (Manzanita/Fair Oaks and Cypress) tonight around 8:45. Debadged, modified exhaust, black? wheels, and modified headlights. I tried to say hi while I was leaving safeway, but my girlfriend started making fun of me... "Why don't you just blow him a kiss?" and stuff like that. With my precious ego shattered, I just honked as I drove off :(

hahah wow i just saw this. that was me, i was there picking up a bday card from my friends sister. i actually stopped next to your wagon and said "dam i wonder if hes on the forum".... then walked off because i would jsut be creeping out some retiree. also its not white, it was just covered in crap from tahoe... i had just goten back

"i like my women the way i like terrorists...

...screaming gods name and ready to explode."

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5479/troy3nu5.jpg

hahah wow i just saw this. that was me, i was there picking up a bday card from my friends sister. i actually stopped next to your wagon and said "dam i wonder if hes on the forum".... then walked off because i would jsut be creeping out some retiree. also its not white, it was just covered in crap from tahoe... i had just goten back

D'oh! oh well, next time!

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.