LegacyGT.com

Who's in MA?

Billy Dagwood

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I went to the World of Wheels on Saturday at the Seaport World Trade Center in Boston and I saw 0 Legacy GTs.

I did see a cool '67 Dodge Challenger with a Viper chassis (frame, engine, interior, etc) and hundreds of other highly customized cars (mostly American).

I'm in Stoneham, soon moving to Cambridge (oh no my suspension)

Anyone in MA planning on going to WBM in June? Apparently only biker gangs have the right to overcrowd streets and backup traffic for miles, lets give some LGT's a shot.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Vhtran .... live in Tyngsborough, around Lowell area a lot, work is in Northborough and Westborough, but being a field engineer, I am everywhere man (CT, NH, MA, RI and ME).

Welcome, you follow lowell subarus on fb?

• 2 months later...
New south shore lgt wagon owner. Getting a tune by jay perry at the Subaru shop Saturday and I'm pretty excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

where in the south shore? The Subaru Shop is in my home town and I've never had a chance to stop by. I've been meaning to, only discovered it recently

where in the south shore? The Subaru Shop is in my home town and I've never had a chance to stop by. I've been meaning to, only discovered it recently

I am currently in south Weymouth but moving back to Dartmouth this month. If you need work done I'd highly recommend the Subaru shop, they know their stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk