• Charlotte
    • Winston-Salem
    • Asheville area
    • Boone

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yikes, sorry to hear. Any particular reason?

Initially I was thinking oil cooler leak, head gasket or oil pan. After looking under the car I am think oil cooler or head gasket. Hoping just oil cooler. Regardless there is alot of melted plastic under there. It will be expensive.

Anyone here happen to have a smart card reader? I desperately need one asap, please PM if you can help out. I'd rather not have to drive 5hrs back to my base just to sign a report off.

Yeah my laptop has one built in as well. Never used it though...

Yesterday I saw a blue lgt wagon with wheels and tinted on old dowd rd. in charlotte near the airport. I didn't get a good look but enough to know it looked good. Is that anybody's here? Nice wagon!

• 2 weeks later...
Yesterday I saw a blue lgt wagon with wheels and tinted on old dowd rd. in charlotte near the airport. I didn't get a good look but enough to know it looked good. Is that anybody's here? Nice wagon!

That is me... I am looking to possibly move to the Vinyards on Lake Wylie... (possibly sell the wagon too)

Thanks for the props!

532945_10201026482803535_1310876049_n.jpg

Edited by B00STER

• 1 month later...

Anyone on here drive a fourth gen red wagon? Lowered on aftermarket wheels and with license plate 'SRIRACHA'?

Nice looking legacy for sure. Passed me on 540 west towards highway 70 in Raleigh tonight. Unfortunately I wasn't in my LGT or I would have caught up to say hello!

^ ^ I'm actually getting wheels and tires in the next week or 10 days. You can rent/borrow my stockers before I sell them. I'm located in Raleigh. I can give you a better ETA once the wheels ship.

PM me to work out details if you're interested.

• 3 weeks later...