LegacyGT.com

XenonFactory HID kits GROUP BUY!

gt_ltd

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Am I alone in not wanting to buy from a place named 'BlingLights'?. There is no mention of what bulbs are used or the quality of their kits. A 30% premium over that is worth it to get a quality kit (with a warranty) like the one in this GB.

go on those forums, blinglights is advertised there i beleive. it si a very reputable company, and i owna pair of 6ks from them myself. thatr is one place that u will be very happy with (the items and service). the owner's ebay rating speaks for itself as well. but hey, your money

I posted a thread in Mid-A that was not very forthcoming of details, as gt_ltd asked me not to make them public. Now, that seems not to be an issue. This is the official GB thread.

I have kits from other companies, and the phillips set that i already have is outstanding, easy to install. That is why i want another set, and also looking for their 4100K to 4300K light rating, for more light. Then I will put those into my Outback and replace the 6000K that i already have in there.

gt_ltd is right, you get what you pay for....if you are looking for "bling" then go with bling...if you want high quality light for better night driving, then go with a company that focuses on light and provides OEM lighting to the major manufacturers.

I am so down with this one....and for those looking to save money, in the long run, you may not be saving anything....plus, quality is not as good. But like it was said earlier in the thread, to each their own, we are all grown ups, so make your own decisions. hehe.

tell all your friends about this group buy, they can join us even if they are not LegacyGT memebrs! :)

Well, you may have a C230K friend of mine be picking up a H7 set.

Whats the end date on this? I say we go long enough for 20!

if I got ~1 week or so you'll have

jdepew H7 4100k

jdepew's friend - H7 4100k

Archived