LegacyGT.com

Miramar Motor Sports

Thourbow

Stay far away from these guy's. A friend of mine found a Legacy Gt Wagon listed in the autotrader, it was over priced but the ad said it was "babied" and only 60k mileage on it. So we went to look at it, first off the initial sales person a young guy started off respectful enough, but said "We are not flexible on price, and no you cannot take it for a test drive, until you agree on price." We we should have walked away then. After looking over the car, the leather was rock hard from sun damage the bumpers and head light had there fair share of the same. I said to he gentleman this car was misrepresented. But with the low mileage we are still interested in the car. After further review of the car they figured we were serious buyers and agreed to a test drive under one condition (should have walked away again) keep the car under 4k rpm. Easy enough for me so I did my test first, the car felt solid. Then it was my friend turn, and never owning a Subaru and unfamiliar with the clutch, he burnt the clutch a bit on take off. But the second time had it all figured out. Got back to the dealer and we discussed the car, a second sale person takes over, and gets irate about the smell of Burt clutch, my buddy apologized, it was a simple mistake. Then the guy says you agreed on the price, which was a lie, so we said enough of this and walked off. As we walked off, the second salesman yelled "You fat fucks, you fat fucks!" Really? Ok we're never going back there, then he drives up to where we were parked and yelled out the window, "You stupid fat fucks!" Totally un professional and uncalled for. They claim to know a lot about Subarus, I wouldn't buy from these sharks.

Yes I put one up on Yelp, but they respond with a fake account, and yelp filtered my post, I also put a review up on Citysearch, and NASIOC. My friend had money in hand, but they would rather you have, bad credit so they cold do the financing. Who in there right mind would agree to a price before driving the car? I could se this with buying a vintage Ferrari, but a Legacy GT wagon? All of this matters very little, after being so profanely berated..

Archived