Deals on other Sites (5th Gen)

AutoIllumination sale for LEDs, bulbs, sockets, etc.:

Orders of $30 +10% off Enter Coupon Code: 14-7310

Orders of $50 +15% off Enter Coupon Code: 14-7315

Orders of $100 +20% off Enter Coupon Code: 14-7320

Orders of $250 +25% off Enter Coupon Code: 14-7325

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure if others got this notification:

Need a new set of tires? Save $100 with promo code CMOTORS0806 over at Discount Tire Direct's eBay storefront on any $400+ order. This promotion also stacks with any manufacturer rebates they're offering, so the potential savings are huge. [Get $100 off $400+ at Discount Tire Direct with Code CMOTORS0806]

lc6mhlvt2zs1xtqp3zl2.png.a95e260e5f2a9ade6f7f1ee9a9ebf8a9.png

Not sure if others got this notification:

Need a new set of tires? Save $100 with promo code CMOTORS0806 over at Discount Tire Direct's eBay storefront on any $400+ order. This promotion also stacks with any manufacturer rebates they're offering, so the potential savings are huge. [Get $100 off $400+ at Discount Tire Direct with Code CMOTORS0806]

Great deal, got in on these last time for new rear shoes for my 996 TT and saved 25% on my michelin PSS.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, if they had reasonable shipping, I would have bought stuff from them the last couple times I ran across their 20% off codes. Only way it works out is if you live close to them and can do a store pickup. Heuberger's every day prices and lower shipping costs work out to be less.

Yeah, if they had reasonable shipping, I would have bought stuff from them the last couple times I ran across their 20% off codes. Only way it works out is if you live close to them and can do a store pickup. Heuberger's every day prices and lower shipping costs work out to be less.

I live somewhat local to this dealer and they will not honor the internet pricing when you pick items up.

Set of Brembos I was looking at but decided not to get, still seems like a good deal http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-state-local-sale-only/134430345-fs-08-sti-brembos-rotors.html

HEY! Take this link down now! ;):lol: Been emailing back and forth with this guy... We have a verbal/written agreement so I think I'm taking a drive to Albany this weekend to pick these up! Glad you didn't get them! :p

Really? well save your self the trip he said he'd meet me half way when I asked him to.

Ha ha, I was just kidding about taking the link down... I think he and I have an agreement, so should be ok.

Wish I'd known about meeting 1/2 way earlier! ;) Doesn't really matter though, I'm gonna be in southern VT this weekend anyway, so only about an hour from Albany where he is, so I'll just make the quick trek over there... he gave me a bit of a discount for doing the driving too, so there's that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...