LegacyGT.com

new Rotor G-Force wheels and front vented rotors

check them out, i installed the rotors last nite along with ceramic brake pads. lol god i love subaru! they look good stock but when you add mods here and there they look god damn sexy! the gun metal Rota wheels set it off and now with new Falken tires and a real sticky brake set up this oregon wheather aint got sh*t on this suby :lol:http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2323803/8

looks good, I saw your car over a year ago (if it's the same car) and thought to myself it was nice...still looks good. I agree about the weather, I just drove home from Sherwood, backroads in this insane wind and the Leggy didn't budge. I love my car! Keep it up!!

Thanx fellas, it aint done yet thoe :lol: and sexylegacy to answer your question im 5 min from subaru on canyon , youll see me im the guy doin 90+ on 217 :lol:. ide be down to go the mt but im flying out on business that weekend. i went up before christmas with 2 well done 05 impreza wagons, that was a fun ride to the mt. 3 subarus in a row dominated the road! . maybe next time thoe

Archived