LegacyGT.com

HELP! Needed ASAP Boca Raton FL

long story short i am doing a sti swap (manifold, turbo, tmic) in my car and i need help. i got everything off and am starting to put stuff back in and i am having issue after issue. it has been raining and this makes the install even harder. yes i know i should of checked the weather because it was sunny for about 8 hours when i started yesterday so didnt feel a need to worry. i was hoping to finish this today as i NEED my car working. please anyone in the area that can help with wiring the vacuum lines and coolant lines back in would greatly be appreciated. please let me know if you can help. i will pm my number or you can pm me yours so we can get together asap. if anyone can help today would be awesome. Please help a Leggy in NEED.

i need a diagram and i really really need someone to help me wrench. i looked at diagrams posted on the forums in other sti swap post but i am still at a lost for this. rain really messed me up because i had to packup and lost track of hoses i was labeling. eventually everything was mislabeled. no shop arounr here is willing to help either.

If you can exchange text pictures with me I can tell you where they go and if needed, I can take pictures. Just lay the hoses down and I can tell you and take a picture of what yo have so far. Best I can do since I have to run my store.

Too bad I'm so far north!!

To far north...tell me about it.

OP if you go to some of the Turbo sites/forums they may have pictures of how the lines should run. I know they have been drawn in the some Honda forums.

Just step back for a second and re-group your thought's it should all be logical.

Good Luck

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

thanks im waiting for a master tech for subaru to call me later today. i am going through some of the pictures i took to see if they help at all. appreciate the help everyone. i am taking the step back for a minute route right now and trying to regroup.

thanks Leonardo for the help. its only as confusing as it is because its being hooked up to a sti manifold so me having a poor imagination makes it hard when it isnt labeled the way i started out due to rain coming in and slight fitment issues.

lol ill buy you lunch when you get the tmic from me if this works. i dont know how much he is going to charge me for this so i am biting my nails still and i dont know for sure he will be able to work with what i have.... may the turbo gods be on our side. saddest part about this all is i have a base map ready for this setup already and i cant use it. yet :(

UPDATE just met the master tech so he says since i did half the work already it shouldnt be too hard and he will get me running tomorrow. i will still be biting my nails till then. once this is done i will have some exciting words to write.

thanks all i need from you is to pm me your willing to go for a drive this weekend lol ill be on a drive tomorrow tuning i hope once its together. i hope i have the latency and scaling right on these injectors lol.

I live nearby and wish I could help but my schedule is tight . Try the guys In Velocity Factor in Boca 561-395-5700 ask for Felipe (tell him Pete sent you) . They know Subies well and are very reasonable. They may even come to you. They have done a ton of work on my Subies

UPDATE car is back stock to make a long story short and the injector is leaking on the left driver side toward front of car. better update tomorrow and possible explanation in the future. not my day yet again because i still cant drive it.

Try the guys In Velocity Factor in Boca...

That's who Stage 2'd me ... and you're right, they're great. I find myself struggling to resist their other upgrade suggestions, none of which I really need, that sound delicious. HPH

cars still not fixed. if anyone local can help me get to the injectors on the intake manifold quickly so i can fix this leak would be greatly appreciated and i assure you with every fiber of my body i will make it worth your time. thank you

Archived