LegacyGT.com

Official 2006 spec.B Registry

• 2 months later...
Just a heads up #355 is for sale in Hanover PA http://www.alphaautosalesonline.com/2006_Subaru_Legacy_Hanover_PA_1623302.veh . I almost bought it but decided to get a 2010 LGT instead. Overall it's in good shape. When they got it had a burnt valve. They had the heads rebuilt along with a timing belt and everything that goes fixing both.

Looking at this now actually, sent them some emails on the receipts etc. why did the work to the car? overall what was your opinion/pricing on it?

Looking at this now actually, sent them some emails on the receipts etc. why did the work to the car? overall what was your opinion/pricing on it?

I was told it was a burnt valve. They had a local shop rebuild the heads. While they had it apart he went ahead and did the timing belt/water pump as insurance. He was a really cool guy. Not your typical "Buy it today and I'll knock $3K off it, but only for today" kind of salesman. Considering the mileage my wife and I thought it was really clean. 355/500 on here took really good care of it. I have some pics that I took of it. PM me your phone # and I will send them to you.

I called him and told him we would take it. But changed my mind when I saw the 2010 GT we did buy. It had lower mileage and I'm going to use it for a DD.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

#311 is going on sale or getting traded in this week/next week.

Not sure if any interest. Great car! Sad to have to sell it, need to tow though). 115k miles. Mechanically sound. Stock but for aftermarket rallitek skid plate :)

Not coddled (door dings, scratches, wheel rash) but very well maintained mechanically (big items: new clutch at around 55k miles. rebuilt transmission at 95k miles. Timing belt at scheduled interval, 1 owner. Just put in a new radiator, OEM parts.

If someone is itching for details PM me).

Boulder, CO.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...