LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JessterCPA
spotted white LGT w/ black rims & some sort of exhaust at the Bergen Towne Center Satuday afternoon...you were pulling into the parking garage.

last week I spotted a silver LGT with greddy evo catback and the right can was bent like somebody backed into a curb and hit it. u were on cross county/684 headed towards CT. I am the one who pulled along side of you and waived and honked but you didnt make any eye contact so i passed you and kept moving. was in a 06 spec.b lowered with greddy catback as well

Spotted an '07 DGM GT NY plates driving down 58th Street between 8th & 9th Ave. in Manhattan in front of the Time Warner Building. I was outside waiting to go back in after a fire drill.

-John

Edited by pathfin9

Last week, spotted a ?Silver? LGT Sedan with a red Subaru emblem on the front in Shelton/Trumbull. I waved from my Black Outback, you waved back.
When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.

Last week, spotted a ?Silver? LGT Sedan with a red Subaru emblem on the front in Shelton/Trumbull. I waved from my Black Outback, you waved back.

was it a L7 red emblem or a standard subaru emblem but red instead of blue? was it a Spec.B, i know somebody with one of those they live in Danbury area but might have been down there... #470

Think I saw a SWP LGT with HIDs, Yellow Fogs, and ski/roof rack going westbound on rt 37 in Toms River last night (tues?). Was crazy tired and just noticed out of the corner of my eye, possibly not even a subaru but whatever it was it was sharp looking.

Saw a few nice cars this weekend..especially the black subaru wrx with pink sti rims..

Im sure a girl was driiving too..at a shop in Old Bridge, NJ, right off of 9 and texas..

Nice ridee along with the other skylines and evos

That is the co-owner of Akuma Motorsports (an awesome shop) in Englishtown, car. Black 06 STI with pink rims. Im sure its always there.