LegacyGT.com

parting out an 05 BSM sedan

wpmarky

I'll be in SoCal this weekend visiting my brothers but do you think you'll have the dp removed from the car by next week? If so, I would be happy to meet up in Fremont next week some time and buy it off of you. On a related note, how did you like it on your car?

Hey, unfortunately didn't get around to it. A friend from out of the country was in town so we spent time hanging out with him. Gonna try to get to it this weekend to pull the parts for locals.

Hey dude, I may have an extra oem exhaust manifold available. Would you be interested in the whole header set? Not sure if i can separate the pieces, would be hard for me to sell the others if only the passenger side was sold.

I'm also tempted to sell my crucial P&P'ed headers and go EL again if hte price is right.

The headlights sound pretty clean, but from the photos it looks like one side got whanged. Are all the mounting tabs, etc ok?

Also, what is the condition of the ebrake boot?

headlights are done, both are cracked open.

boot is in better condition than mine, I'm tempted to swap it over if you don't take it ; )

How much?

Hey dude, I may have an extra oem exhaust manifold available. Would you be interested in the whole header set? Not sure if i can separate the pieces, would be hard for me to sell the others if only the passenger side was sold.
Thx mang! I did figure out something locally, appreciate the offer.

• 2 weeks later...
anyone around this weekend that can help me pull the tranny, drive shaft, axels, hubs, and rear diff? That's the last I have left to do before sending this bad boy to the pick n pull.

• 1 month later...

Archived