LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in Tarrytown yesterday and saw 3 different modded LGT's. One of them was a flat baby blue color, looked like a rattle can job unfortunately but I didn't get a good look so hopefully I'm wrong.

I also spotted 2 DGM Legacy's in Mahopac area. One was right by Toys-R-Us and might have been a Spec.B because it looked like it had the factory 18" wheels. The other one had tinted tails and was 3 cars ahead of me and as soon as we got onto the Taconic, he got up to 100+ mph because I was doing 75-80 mph to catch up, and you were still pulling away quickly. I didn't bother going after to you just to wave hello.

I've heard of someone named Nick in the Mahopac area with a DGM Spec.B and I'm on the hunt to meet this guy. Just so happens my name is Nick and I drive a DGM Spec.B in the Mahopac area. Pretty weird.

Apparently it was LGT day on the taconic today. Going north above Yorktown heights I was cruising with one Legacy, and then a little while after a grey LGT. You had tints and mud flaps. I gave you a honk before you got off the taconic.

12:30 today spotted an 05 GRP GT with personalized Yankee plates heading south on the Taconic in the far left lane. Appeared to be stock with tints. I waved from a white van but I know you probably didn't see me.

Good to see a few Leggies at NJMP on Saturday. I threw a wave at a couple of them but it's difficult when your eating a bagel, drinking coffee and trying to walk.:)

i was there end of june.

what org/group did you go w/?

i was there end of june.

what org/group did you go w/?

Just went down to watch the RallyCross event and kill a day with my son at the track.

AMA event up next, those guy/gals are :spin:.

Saturday around 7pm spotted as 07 OBP heading north on 9a just before the merge with 9. Female driver, besides tinted windows it appeared to be stock. Hope she's not on here because she was hoarding the left lane doing 40 in a 45 MPH zone:rolleyes::lol:

Saw a clean debadged grp 05/06 in floral park/nhp border today. Had a front lip otherwise looked stock. Tried to honk but the clockspring on the teggy is broken. Car looks awesome welcome to the neighborhood lol