LegacyGT.com

2011 Impreza WRX STi are starting to ship out!

IcEWoLF

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have my VON for a 2011 STi sedan. After having many WRX's and an STi... I would never go back to a wrx. There are still plenty of reasons to have an STi. Yes its more expensive, thats why they have the WRX... Tranny is tried and true to be able to accept more abuse, inverted struts---better than conventional struts (even a little bit), DCCD is a wonderful tool for the snow and mud, LSD front and rear (WRX does not have a LSFD, or at least it didnt when i asked), 13 or so STi emblems, a big hideous wing. All of which are very important to me.

lol... if you buy an STi for its interior amenities... You should be driving a corolla.:lol:

The STI Nearly costs as much as an infiniti G37x with every feature under the sun.

Yes, I expect the interior not to look like ass.

The STI Nearly costs as much as an infiniti G37x with every feature under the sun.

Yes, I expect the interior not to look like ass.

then you are a poor consumer. My sti was $32,4??, the 2011 G37x is $38,5?? (depending on the option package). That 15% higher cost probably goes into the more plush interior.

Instead, you have an exterior(front) that looks like ass? I suppose there is a trade-off there.

then you are a poor consumer. My sti was $32,4??, the 2011 G37x is $38,5?? (depending on the option package). That 15% higher cost probably goes into the more plush interior.

Instead, you have an exterior(front) that looks like ass? I suppose there is a trade-off there.

The G37x is $37,525.00 before options and the STI 5 door, the only STI I would consider ever, is $36,720 before options

The difference, for an extra grand or so, is with the Infiniti you don't feel like it's 1999 every time you get behind the wheel

The G37x is $37,525.00 before options and the STI 5 door, the only STI I would consider ever, is $36,720 before options

The difference, for an extra grand or so, is with the Infiniti you don't feel like it's 1999 every time you get behind the wheel

Oh wow, this conversation was over before it started... let me make sure I have this right. You are comparing a wagon to a midsized sedan? :lol: I'm glad that I have recently driven a g37x sedan so I can appreciate how inflated this comparison REALLY is.

1999? :lol:

Keep on trolling dude.

Oh wow, this conversation was over before it started... let me make sure I have this right. You are comparing a wagon to a midsized sedan? :lol: I'm glad that I have recently driven a g37x sedan so I can appreciate how inflated this comparison REALLY is.

1999? :lol:

Keep on trolling dude.

The Impreza interior is poorly featured in both body types, so it's irrelevant.

You're stlll pay luxury car prices to roll like a high school student.

lol... if you buy an STi for its interior amenities... You should be driving a corolla.:lol:

This is a stupid comment, the whole point of a STI is a car that is fast and fun and a great usuable DD. Part of being a DD is having a interior people can stand for 5 years+. If performance is all you care about then you shouldnt be driving a STI.

This is a stupid comment, the whole point of a STI is a car that is fast and fun and a great usuable DD. Part of being a DD is having a interior people can stand for 5 years+. If performance is all you care about then you shouldnt be driving a STI.

This is a stupid comment because you have taken what I said out of context. While I am not sure that the motivation for the production of the STi model is a "great usable DD" the fast and fun part is. comparing the interior to a 12 y/o. model is ascinine, does it really look 12 ylo? No, and the if you base your purchase of a car solely on the interior then you shouldn't be looking at an sti. The whole purpose of the sti over the wrx is....

Wait for it......

Performance.

Why else would you buy the STi? The interior? Its relatively the same as the impreza n/a.

^^^Hate to tell you but the 11 WRX is only a fraction of a second slower than the 11 STi.

Back onto topic, my buddy just got a 11 STi and I must say, lower it and throw a wider set of wheel package on it and it will be sex, not to mention fast with a turboback package.

^^^Hate to tell you but the 11 WRX is only a fraction of a second slower than the 11 STi.

Back onto topic, my buddy just got a 11 STi and I must say, lower it and throw a wider set of wheel package on it and it will be sex, not to mention fast with a turboback package.

....and smaller sways, rotors, lets not talk about the tranny. Performance is more than just acceleration.

The Impreza interior is poorly featured in both body types, so it's irrelevant.

You're stlll pay luxury car prices to roll like a high school student.

if you're worried about the interior of an STI, you completely missed the point of the car. G37x fastest production sedan around the nurburgring? beating panamera's and CTS-V's? I think not.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

if you're worried about the interior of an STI, you completely missed the point of the car. G37x fastest production sedan around the nurburgring? beating panamera's and CTS-V's? I think not.

Nurburgring is not commuting to work, walmart runs, and trying to make it homeroom before teacher marks you late.

That is what STI's are doing 9 times out of ten. If you are paying the price, its better to not feel like you took your hot tub time machine back to when Clinton was president.

Wow and only school aged kids drive these cars? Looks like BMW and Vettes are kids cars too. My sister goes to Park City High School, she drives an Audi TT... Dang it, I don't want to emulate a teenager, I guess I'll have to ride my bicycle.

Archived