LegacyGT.com

Maryland Front Plate Elimination

LegacyGTBiggie

I haven't driven with a front plate for the past 4 years. Every time I was stopped or if there was a pig catching speeders, I have never been pulled over or cited for not having a front license plate.

Man, every r'tard on the highway wants to race this thing. Good little car, though. Peppy and perfect for parking in the city -- AKA already a few bumper dings from idiots who can't park and it doesn't bother me at alllllllll (because it's just a honda).

Funny thing is, most of these bad drivers have MD plates ;)

Cause no one with ANY self respect... even a RETARD wants to live in DC!

I/H/E and a good tune and your as fast as a stock LGT.

Really just an intake and map will get it there, from anything other than launching from a stop, which I never do anyway. And stock for stock the suspension and weight have a significant advantage in the turns (when dry!) haha

I'm actually playing with the idea of supercharging it. Keep it as stock as possible and just go forced induction. No desire for an exhaust, or more loud noise. It already sounds like a sport bike.

Had some older s4 try to juke on me today coming out of the ez pass toll on 267. I let him by and then got behind him, downshifted and pulled up on him while he was clearly pushing it. I was SHOCKED. 50-90 there's some response in the downshift and it's under 3k lbs. It's really tempting to boost it and go sleeper, I'm just concerned about the reliability. You know any good shops?

I think he didn't have front plates, and was from MD. FYI

LOL. be careful. A friend has a silver S4... making like 600+ easy on lower boost. Kid has some serious money in that car!

I used to know a number of good honda tuning shops. Just becareful because most shops SAY they know hondas... and most dont.

Tempest Racing in S.Md used to be good. Did my hondas engine swap. Were known for big power hondas back in the day.

I had been looking into boosting my LS B18 when i had mine. And this is one of the local names i remember more than most.... INLINE PRO

http://www.inlinepro.com/s1/

Get on Honda tech. All my info is 7+ years out of date FYI

Archived