LegacyGT.com

anzo headlights

The look is definitely opinion based. May be a bit much or maybe edgy for some, I totally respect your opinion.

I put these headlights on and did not align them. Based on my previous pictures of the headlights off the car, which bolt adjusts the vertical alignment? The horizontal is perfect so I don't want to experiment and then throw it off.

Sorry for the noobish question.

I also took a video of functions and night shots. Will upload in a bit.

Edited by DC_Titus

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The following are night pictures of the headlights. I focussed on one rather than the pair just because at a distance, with the camera, the light saturates the whole assembly, making it impossible to see what the headlights truly look like at night. The couple of photos I took of the pair does not accurately depict what they look like at night. In reality, the U-bars are incredibly prominent and the low beam is very bright and focussed. The signal LEDs, in my opinion, give a very high-end look to the vehicle. I also took a video but currently my video player is taking forever to update and compress so I may have to post the video late tonight or tomorrow.

Just realized I did not take a stand-alone picture with the high beams on at night but you guys get the gist.

And if anyone knows which bolt adjusts the vertical tilt of the low beam, please let me know. It would be appreciated!

1299082662_AnzosNightLowRunning.thumb.jpg.5cf6dc2acd87c2220c4bc54905668749.jpg

1643500756_AnzosNightLowRunning2.thumb.jpg.62c9365f848338c283c92fc3e6a818fa.jpg

1345414798_AnzosNightLowRunning3.thumb.jpg.34197a1da598a579da1652a10abdeab9.jpg

2089910643_AnzosNightLowRunning4.thumb.jpg.ddd6afbd1c7ac397515bdbf45f2b4de8.jpg

1820291178_AnzosNightLowRunning5.thumb.jpg.735b2dd41645a67a7aaa2bbc6f14ec7e.jpg

1037497170_AnzosNightLowRunningSignal.thumb.jpg.72dc44f943a7dc4dd4936a5342498e5b.jpg

1301180206_AnzosNightLowRunningSignal2.thumb.jpg.2584dae4bbe61ac5c74b8e5ec7efbb27.jpg

Edited by DC_Titus

Based on my previous pictures of the headlights off the car, which bolt adjusts the vertical alignment?
It looks like the adjuster near the low beam bulb is vertical for that bulb and the one by the high-beam bulb is for that bulb. (I haven't seen a headlight with horizontal (L-R) adjustments for a while)

It looks like the adjuster near the low beam bulb is vertical for that bulb and the one by the high-beam bulb is for that bulb. (I haven't seen a headlight with horizontal (L-R) adjustments for a while)

Thank you for the information!

So, the DRLs are on all the time and there are no amber sidemarkers?

What I found was, maybe my own fault, but the auto function for lights will not turn on DRLs during the day. They will still sense changes in light and turn the DRLs and low beams on in low light, but during the day, the DRLs will not turn on automatically and must be flipped on. If you leave it on auto, no lights will be shown during the day.

Yes, there are no side ambers, just an amber reflector.

Got a chance to meet up with DC for a few minutes tonight before the mall cop gave us a hassle for being in the parking lot after hours.

Anyhow his new lights look great! Best set I have seen on the forum yet. He should use a close-up of his lights at night as his avatar.

Between his lights, C-Mod grill, and gun-metal color dipped wheels….it has me inspired!

How bright are the LED blinkers compared to the rest of the lights? In the pictures and video, they look a bit washed out since the DRLs are so bright.

Otherwise, I love these things and they seem to be a very easy way to ditch the low-power high beam DRL (which I hate).

My apologies. I've been busy and sort of forgot to upload again. I will do so today.

As far as the signals go, the video and pictures do not do them justice. The DRLs wash them out in the video and pictures but in person, they are very bright, just like an LED strip DRL on an Audi or Mercedes except, of course, it's an amber turn signal.

They are very bright from all directions, no matter what the video and pictures show. They are very easy to see from the sides, due to the wrap around of our lens and the brightness of the LED strip. And why is no side markers an issue?