LegacyGT.com

Dukes of Hazzard horn

I saw that video about a week ago. Thats pretty cool I think. I just want something different that is cool and that nobody has. My school is full of rich kids that have pretty cool cars, and I want something that could top them. A couple people have that train horn and I think that it is kind of annoying so I will probably stay far from that. I was also looking at getting a pretty cool Perrin exhaust, who doesnt love the sound of a boxer engine with a nice exhaust, but it is a little pricey. I also just found another horn that sounds pretty cool since it seems like everyone here thinksthe other one is a little southern, haha. This one is also pretty cool to I think, but I dont know, it does also seem a little dorky too.

http://www.autobarn.net/che37000.html

Just get Hella Supertones. They're usually enough to wake up any idiot about to merge into you.

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ya, i dont think I will put that horn on either, i want something different, but now that I think about it, that one is just weird

good call.

i think u'd have to have an american car to get away with that... maybe.

oh, and a mullet.

car for sale. PM me!

Archived