LegacyGT.com

Looking for a GT

Xzel

My fiance and I are looking to buy a legacy gt in the next months or so. Her family has always had subaru cars and she currently has a 98 legacy gt. Now we're trying to find a newer legacy gt but looking online, I can't seem to find any gt's... She doesn't want the car unless it has a hood scoop and the spoiler (she likes that look) but all the newer models seem to not have any of those features anymore. Are we asking for a lot or do you guys know if a dealership might be able to at least add the spoiler?

+1 ^ get your post count above 10 and check out mine for sale in my signature below
StageIII Cryotune-Kinugawa STS TD06H-20GTX 9 blade turbine, ID1000, DW65c, 73mm MegaMAF , GS EWG up-pipe, Downpipe and EBCS, FMS FMIC, TGV Delete, Brembo swap

What years specificlly are you wanting to buy?

We're pretty much looking for a new car 2010+ with less than 5k miles on it. Her current car was bought brand new by her parents in 1997 and we're looking to do the same with this new car hence why we're looking at subaru dealers but we can't seem to find one with a GT at all. Also looking pretty much for an automatic since she doesn't like a standard car.

One of your requirements is going to have to give:

The only new Subaru with hood scoop and automatic is the Forester XT.

2010-current Legacy 3.6R -- No scoop, 5speed auto

2010-current Legacy 2.5i -- No scoop, CVT

2010-2012 Legacy GT -- Hood scoop, 6-speed manual transmission only

Older models with automatic:

2005-2009 Legacy GT -- Hood scoop, spoiler, 5-speed auto or manual.

2009-2011 Impreza WRX 2.5GT -- Hood scoop, spoiler, 4-speed auto. Avoid this one. The manual WRX has +30HP for the same price. Both the Legacy or WRX will get better mileage.

Archived