LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spotted yesterday...In the evening around 7 pm I saw a Silver OBXT with HIDs on Flatbush Ave. Then around 7:30 pm spotted a Spec B with CT plates on Canal St heading for the Tunnel.
"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

spotted around 230 PM 287 North in Basking Ridge 08 OBP LGT, HID's, tints, exhaust, cleared lights, saw a LGT.com sticker on your window, domo decal on your bumper, we exchanged some words as we were messin around, you pointed at my bumper with the thumbs up. spotted! :lol::lol: Edited by THE RZA

saw a 08+ dark grey leggy.. looked to have an aftermarket exhaust.. just caught it out of the corner of my eye tonight turning off of old york road onto 202.. I was the blue LGT, that was absolutely brown with mud, and missing most of my front lip =[

Guest LGT-NY
Spotted an ABP 05-06 LGT with exhaust, tinted taillights (with the reverse lights cut out) and a mesh grill on the Taconic near Pleasantville at around 6:30 this morning. I was in my Wrangler.

Spotted fully badged BSM 05-07 LGT on 206 north in bedminster yesterday around 5 stuck in rush hour traffic, I was in the right lane you were in the left.

I've seen that one around too (yellow fog lights IIRC) - spotted as low as the pfizer merge and as far north as parking lot of Metro Grille.

Spotted an ABP 05-06 LGT with exhaust, tinted taillights (with the reverse lights cut out) and a mesh grill on the Taconic near Pleasantville at around 6:30 this morning. I was in my Wrangler.

Saw the same one at the same time. You must of seen me too. I was in my slammed Silver TSX.

Spotted:

05 ABP Legacy with atleast 4 people in it, looked dropped 287 South Exit 13ish 6:45pm

05 - 07 RBP GT with a girl texting while driving 287 South Exit 8ish 6:50pm

was she hot?

Guest LGT-NY
Spotted: 08-09 DGM Legacy 2.5 on 87 south at 6:45 in Yonkers. We were playing in traffic. I was in the filthy-dirty LGT with bird shit all over it. :lol:

spotted a silver 05-06 LGT on the henry hudson/west side highway yesterday morning on the way into the city around 9AM

spotted a silver 08+ LGT on the west side highway with a big dent in the left rear bumper around 3-3:30 PM

also spotted a black LGT on the sawmill pkwy I was the guy going about 40mph faster than you...

and in all cases i was in 06 spec.b lowered with Greddy exhaust (4 inch tips)