LegacyGT.com

Georgia roll call

tougefox

not many Legacy fans in GA I suppose, I hardly ever see them

i've actually started to see a bunch of them!

does anyone have some stock front struts? i need to locate a set to cut up for some koni inserts! anyone?!

thanks,

-Brett

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have some stock suspension! Front and rears loaded struts. Ready to bolt in or fiddle with to your heart's content. If we do a meet I'll bring them with me. Otherwise, I work at Subaru of Kennesaw so you can swing by and buy them from me if ya want. I won't charge an arm and leg. lol

I'm down in savannah and i've probably seen 4 maybe 5 other lgt in the area and out of those, maybe 2 are modded. now the wrx/sti crowd is pretty thick. haha. we also don't really have a tuner down here, i think forged is the closest. any love for savannah?!

there was a very nice dgm spec.b i saw outside a gas station dt here in sav a while back and talked to the owner and said he was about to sell it. had about 65k on it and i saw it about 6 mo back on autotrader for $21k. havent seen it around but it was a really clean spec.b!

It was a good turn out, including a 2015 STI. Beautiful!!

The Launch edition are the nice ones. Although with the '15 sti I am not impressed. After thoroughly driving both the new wrx and sti, I love the new wrx far more. The sti is the same old deal with new skin.

Hello, I am a new resident to the Kingsland/St. Marys area. I Drive a Stock 07 LGT Spec B. South GA people let me know what's happening in the area.

Welcome to the boards buddy! I have a not very stock 07 spec B haha DGM FTW!! hope to see yours at a meet soon!

-Brett