LegacyGT.com

Another Nautilus Run . . . . . . . .say what?!?!(Info inside)

PSM-04-STi

The Update :)

We are now pushing 90+ possible way more then orginally expected(and I know there are people here that just browse and show up to events so I am trying to account for them as well) So I don't believe we will have enough for the BBQ

SO PLEASE IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY VOUNTEERED TO BRING SOMETHING, PLEASE DO!!(I'm not asking you spend more then $10) JUST BRING SOMETHING!!!

What we need:

*7 people needed for on each item*

Hamburgers(gooder77,Aleksey,Evil Dr. Scoob, MASTERMIND65,tim0)5

Burger Buns(gooder77,Evil Dr. Scoob,MASTERMIND65,04fpgreensti,tim0 )5

Hotdogs(PonyRazor,mklier1218,Aleksey,VipersEatLotus,Evil Dr. Scoob,earispe )5

Hot dog buns(PonyRazor,mklier1218,VipersEatLotus,Evil Dr. Scoob, earispe)5

Chips(wrxtasy555,Jcrusby,VipersEatLotus,Evil Dr. Scoob,tim0) 5

Soda-cans perfered(blackrock,GuiltySparc,PSM-04-STi,Evil Dr. Scoob, 04fpgreensti )5

condiments(ketchup,mustard,& relish etc.)(squirrel2.0,Blackrock,9vapors,Lilshio&cheese,chazly413=salsa&oninon dip)5

-----------------------------------------------

*5 people on each item*

Plates(midnightdragon,04fpgreensti,siqq subie)3

Napkins(midnightdragon,04fpgreensti,siqq subie)3

Cups(MotorolaBizz,Hutru01,thatsilver2.5rs)3

Ice(MotorolaBizz,wrxtasy555&Aleksey w/cooler)3

charcoal(9vapors,Hutru01,wimwam)3

We have items currently donated from:

www.racecompengineering.com --- NEW AND IMPROVED SITE

www.GTWORX.com

www.XLR8racing.com

and I'm still try'n to get a few others :D

FOR THE FREE RAFFLE @ the BBQthx guys

Sunday July 1st

Going Rain or Shine!! AWD FTW

Offical Thread is up, please let me know what part you are attending for, or if you a Nasioc memeber lemme know either way so I can keep a better head count

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=1284248

We will be meeting down the street fromcapitol racewayin Crofton MD 21114 (see pic's below)

WHERE: Meet in the Shopping Center Across from the Nautilus Diner(see pic)

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j258/stigoneby/sbound.jpg

when coming from 3 south bound you will pass capitol and go thru the light at 424 make sure you are in the left lane and there is a place to make a left into the shopping center

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j258/stigoneby/Nbound.jpg

when coming from 3 north bound you pass thru the Crawford Blvd light you will pass a cedar grove sign and you will make that next right into the shopping center(you should see the friendly's)

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j258/stigoneby/crofton3-1.jpg

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j258/stigoneby/crofton.jpg

If you Will be coming for the Cook out, it will be at the White Marsh Park in Bowie MD, there is a play ground for children

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j258/stigoneby/wm.jpg

DATE: Sunday July 1st

TIME:schedule for the day

8:15am-9:30 breakfast @ the Nautilus diner

9:30-10:30 those wanting the Driving portion of the Meet, will arrive at this time and organize groups.

10:30-1100 groups will begin the Nautilus Run

12:45-1:00pm We will go to the park for the Cook out portion (for those not wishing to take part in the driving portion)

NOTE: Bring your 2-way radios(or you will be missing out big time!! ) for the trip

So your probably wondering what a Nautilus Run is?:shrug: :icon_question:

Well I have put 3 of these together since Jan 07, we had a 50+ car turn out. Basically I was tired of showing up to these meets were we basically all sat around and Bs'd for awhile and maybe got something to eat. Well enough was I wanted to add some fun back road cruising to these meets, and thus the Nautilus Run was born I scouted out some roads made the route and planned the Event. The Meeting place was orginally to be at the Nautilus Diner(hence the name) in Crofton MD, but as I had more and more people show interest in it I had to move the meeting spot. Since then we had people come all the way from pittsburg Pa, Philly PA, South Jersey,& VA to attend this, and they all have posted up how much fun it was. I basically wanted to set something up that would allow the driver to become more intune with vechical they have while having fun with other local owners.

Well the time has come to plan another one. I am trying to go above and beyond the last meet. I will be having a free raffle (yes thats right free parts for your suby) new roads have been added, and their will be a cook out afterwards at park so children are welcome. You are more then welcome to just show up for the cook out/raffle portion as well, so if you would like to skip the driving portion more power to you just meet up with us afterwards.

So for the full story on everthing going on click the link below:

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1277170

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well shoot I practically live across the street, haha, This in Crofton Md, right down the street from Capital Raceway :)

Cool, I only live a curvy road away from Nautilus! I'll have to see what I'm up to but I'll try to make it with my LGT if I can.

^ I would be down, I was going to go to the last one, but had something come up last minute.....I saw this run on dcawd.com

Matt, if you are a definite, let me know. We could try to rally some guys from this area and caravan up. We could meet at White Flint for you guys coming over from No.Va. and leave from there. Let me know and I will start working on Mo.Co.

-john

^ Lets do it! I wanted to go to this thing the last time they held it. I probably would have been the only legacy there had I gone. If we do meet at White Flint, we need to clarify where to meet at White Flint (in front of Dave and Busters, inside the mall?, or just park up next to Rockville pike?). Last time we tried to meet there for the AMS BBQ/Tuning Day, people were all over the place....lol

Let's make it the upper deck outside the Dave and Busters entrance. I think we should shoot for 8 a.m. and HAVE to leave by 8:30-8:45 a.m. to be there by 9:30ish. Cue list...:lol:

1.BlackRock

2.HutRU01

3.Wimwam

I assuming the 3 of you will be attending the Drive & BBQ

feel like bringing anything? if you do I am trying cordinate with my buddy so that we can put all the supplies for the BBQ in his SUV that way you don't have to worry about it sliding around in the car :D

What we need:

Hamburgers(gooder77)

Hotdogs

Buns(gooder77)

Chips(wrxtasy555)

Soda-cans perfered(GuiltySparc,PSM-04-STi)

Plates(midnightdragon)

Napkins(midnightdragon)

Cups

charcoal

condiments(ketchup,mustard,& relish)

Archived