LegacyGT.com

Upstate NY?

mikeyd

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are a bunch of guys in and around Syracuse. Browse through the regional forum and you should find a tread that they started. I'll post it up here if I can find it.

I come through on the way to Syracuse a lot, but never found a reason to stop in Utica ;)... other than the Saranac brewery.

that guy gmoe is from rochester.

i lived in rochester for 4 terrible years of my life, mainly because i didn't have my LGT back then. i would have definitely enjoyed it more with all the snow we had (something like 210" my first winter there).

still waiting for him to send me my garbage plate. :)

that guy gmoe is from rochester.

i lived in rochester for 4 terrible years of my life, mainly because i didn't have my LGT back then. i would have definitely enjoyed it more with all the snow we had (something like 210" my first winter there).

still waiting for him to send me my garbage plate. :)

Why yes I am. Well, not really FROM. I grew up in Worcester Ma. near you. Also lived in Rome, NY, just outside of Utica when I was in the AF about .... 14 years ago. Wow, I'm getting old. :lol:

That garbage plate.... it'll cost ya. Inflation, crappy economy and all. ;)

I'm pretty sure "all" the LGT peeps get together at the Charlotte beach area in the summer on Sunday nights...with all the other Suby nuts. I haven't been to one, even though it's like 2 miles from me.... We should show up in force and overwhelm the WRX crowd sometime this year. :)

oh there he is..rofl.

yea i know you're a masshole at heart. :p you were in the AF 14 years ago. wtf. you're older than me. (maybe). :lol:

maybe some day this summer, i'll take a 400 miles drive back to upstate. play some golf at GVP and get myself some wings at distillery or mt hope.

:p

Oh nice... I work at the base/research lab currently (I'm there now actually, researching LGT stuffs) :lol:.

Cool. Exactly where I was. Though I fueled B-52 bombers etc. :) Lived there for 5 years. 92-97. Gotta be some great winter driving, I'll say that. Never saw more snow and open space to drive around in it than when I lived there.

up in Potsdam for Clarkson. also ive been to Moon Performance and got my tune there
:lol::lol: ahh good 'ol Clarkson, there are quite a few of us on here that graduated from CU. Beware the drunk drivers on campus, they managed to rack up more than 6K in damage to two of my old cars while I was there 2 years ago

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

Archived