LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, I see the same black LGT parked at a bar in Mahopac. Definitely modded. Won't say where since its obviously an employee and I don't want to risk theft by disclosing the location. Has polished wheels, exhaust and I think a roof rack.

Lou, any idea who it is?

Also, I see the same black LGT parked at a bar in Mahopac. Definitely modded. Won't say where since its obviously an employee and I don't want to risk theft by disclosing the location. Has polished wheels, exhaust and I think a roof rack.

Lou, any idea who it is?

No idea, but u going to the meet next month?

Spotted black 07 LGT at 1:43pm thursday getting off southbound 87 at Van Cortlandt exit

I was getting off too . You made a right , I made a left

Nice tunes coming out of your pipes.

Do it right the first time.........or don't bother doing it at all.

Dark colored LGT wagon in Ardsley last night. You were at the intersection of Saw Mill River Road and Ashford Ave. I was on foot.

I see quite a few WRX/STIs in this area, and females driving a surprising amount of them.

My cousin lives in Scarsdale/Ardsley area, whenever I'm over there I see a billion STi's and an occasional LGT. Between Secor Rd. and Dobbs Ferry Rd. they are swarming lol. I never get any love though

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2009/11/01-sema-subarus-live-630op.jpg

no subaru debuted that at SEMA back in 09 but that other picture theres no bumper for some reason

Looks a bit like a minivan...