LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

I thought it was '08. It was DGM and that wasn't avaiable as a color in 06 when I got my LGT.

Well golly, looks like they did have the LGT wagon in 07..after some googling.

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

Howdy Cali folks!

Wife and I were just down in the SFO area (Mountain View to Napa for some bicycling). We had a great time. Much wine was consumed. ;)

While I was out riding on Saturday evening around 4:45 in Mountain View I spotted an Atlantic Blue wagon with dark gray Rota wheels and a bike rack on the roof. This was on Grant and Cuesta.

I was the guy in the bright red cycling gear. ;)

Cheers!

-Ian

Wahoo!!!! Twas I!

Thought it probably was, I know that is your 'hood. I was in the right lane to continue on F.O.B. and saw you in my mirror. You never caught up, so I couldn't give you "the wave". You probably would have wondered why some idiot in an S-10 was waving at you anyway....

-- Steve

Thought it probably was, I know that is your 'hood. I was in the right lane to continue on F.O.B. and saw you in my mirror. You never caught up, so I couldn't give you "the wave". You probably would have wondered why some idiot in an S-10 was waving at you anyway....

-- Steve

I had to turn left off FOB to drop off the carpool :p. I wave at LGTs when I'm not in my car. I just gotta post on the forum and hope they are on there too!!

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

It's actually an OBXT, but it's on coilovers to the stock legacy height (because the lgt wagon WAS made with turbo, but didn't have 5MT in '07)

So i had to get the OBXT and undo the stupid suspension lift.

I'm positive it was me though, since I work on hanover.

Well golly, looks like they did have the LGT wagon in 07..after some googling.

It's actually an OBXT, but it's on coilovers to the stock legacy height (because the lgt wagon WAS made with turbo, but didn't have 5MT in '07)

So i had to get the OBXT and undo the stupid suspension lift.

I'm positive it was me though, since I work on hanover.

Ahh well :). I think you need to replace the rear rotors with vented ones, too, right?

Could have been me. I have a lot of work accounts in downtown sac. Was it tinted w/Magnaflows? If so, it was.

Definitely tinted...didn't check the pipes though, my bad....

Sweet car at any rate...I'm amazed at how few I see here in SF with anything done to them...where all you guys at?

Everyone in my neighborhood drives AUDI'S : )