LegacyGT.com

SLOW Meet. Lower WEstchester NY.

CharlesC

SLOW- This is the last chance to end the year with a big bang. We've made huge progress in 2012 and I'm thankful to all who have been a part of this. I want this meet to be HUGE. Bring your friends, bring your family, definitely bring a jacket and gloves. But please don't bring your ricer friends who only want to rev their lawnmowers and do burnouts. Justin ;-) will be attending with Centrefold. Chris Petruccio might stop by and make one of his jaw dropping videos. Either way, if you're reading this, then you should come.

598501_993760758858_1190129957_n.jpg.78b6b20377a147d79ef479d0160bf9b5.jpg

SLOW- This is the last chance to end the year with a big bang. We've made huge progress in 2012 and I'm thankful to all who have been a part of this. I want this meet to be HUGE. Bring your friends, bring your family, definitely bring a jacket and gloves. But please don't bring your ricer friends who only want to rev their lawnmowers and do burnouts. Justin ;-) will be attending with Centrefold. Chris Petruccio might stop by and make one of his jaw dropping videos. Either way, if you're reading this, then you should come.

I wish you had posted this a day earlier.

Archived