Leg Wagon Matchbox

If you click the link,

you will C

that shipping

is $4.00

Figure $15 total

2 your door.

Wagon can haul 2 mountain bikes inside.

No bugs on your bikes, and no bent forks from driving into your garage before you take the bikes off the rack (I know people who have done this).

Sedans are useless, and are for poodle pokers. :D

I got one of these a month ago:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2565&item=5978251960&rd=1&ssPageName=WD1V

Really love it.

Took about an hour to build - most of the time figuring out the Japanesse instructions.

It was fun to build - look good and is a Wagon!!!

Oh it moves fast, fun to drive.

Oh, for the stearing fly wheel, you need to put a little grease in it to make it have enought friction to activate the stearing.

Tomitech-Subi-Leg-RC-Model-1a.jpg.2a979541b921f5d8144a7546f4343f73.jpg

Tomitech-Subi-Leg-RC-Model-3.jpg.2fe573f03028151dd96635a756086b2e.jpg

Tomitech-Subi-Leg-RC-Model-4.jpg.ee0cc5196cbedeb11157fab21ab87caf.jpg

Maybe a "Poodle Poker" is a form of lap dog? I dunno. Me thinks I saw a poodlel in the lap of a 4-door Caddy driver the other day; The driver must been 70 years of age or so........ A Poodle Poker!

Cheers,

Mike

Cheers, Mike

|`94 E-Class Coupe |`98 Carrera 993 C2S |`14 Cayman S |`20 Outback Touring XT | All Debadged |

No way! They have a Legacy WR-Limited Bit-Char-G?! Nice!

I have the Tomy toy car pictured in the first post, but in white with no graphics on it. I'll try to take a picture when I get the chance. My roommate bought it for me when he went to Hong Kong.

-ben

I have to know one thing..is it AWD??

I got one of these a month ago:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2565&item=5978251960&rd=1&ssPageName=WD1V

Really love it.

Took about an hour to build - most of the time figuring out the Japanesse instructions.

It was fun to build - look good and is a Wagon!!!

Oh it moves fast, fun to drive.

Oh, for the stearing fly wheel, you need to put a little grease in it to make it have enought friction to activate the stearing.

oh my brother got one of those transformer wrx's at kb toys when it went outta business. Weird thing was that the wrx was the only ones left. *shrug*

it's cool as hell, definitely cheaper made then my day when transformers had shiny metal parts.

Archived