LegacyGT.com

Subaru's new ad campaign

47ka

Funny...I was about to post this. Did the last sentence piss anyone else off, or was it just me?

Yup, which was why I put in the comment about my 1990 Legacy wagon.

Too bad Subaru doesn't use my company, this is an inherently flawed campaign :lol:

Apart from the lack of Legacy, how so? I don't have any marketing background.

I like the campaign but those advertisements are full of fail.

Subaru Heaven - sounds like a great ad, but Foresters were made starting 1998. You mean to say that a 10-year-old Subaru is so worn out that it is destined for nothing more than the junkyard? I would have put a Loyale or Brat in the spot.

Priorities - great ad but the car is merely a transportation device here.

Not For Sale - plausible but reaching. Not a real-life situation.

Wash Me - anybody who "loves" their Subaru will keep it clean to prevent rust so they can enjoy it for years.

The Fly Out - sounds depressing, really.

Parking Meter - feeding meters is illegal (at least around here)

Too bad Subaru doesn't use my company, this is an inherently flawed campaign :lol:

More info please! :) I'm from a marketing background as well but I haven't seen any of the ads except for the linked heaven one. I have no opinion on it yet excpet for what rao said. :lol: Changed again??? My god... so what makes you think it will fail besides that they change it every 2 months? I'm just curious! :D

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Guest heightsgtltd
More info please! :) I'm from a marketing background as well but I haven't seen any of the ads except for the linked heaven one. I have no opinion on it yet excpet for what rao said. :lol: Changed again??? My god... so what makes you think it will fail besides that they change it every 2 months? I'm just curious! :D

They need to pay me for that, and I don't come cheap :lol:

The new ads worked for my mum. She is a two time buyer of Subaru who currently has a 9 year old Forester. She has the itch to move on and said she would take a look at new Forester.

She remembered the ad(campaign) to tell me about it.

Guest heightsgtltd
The new ads worked for my mum. She is a two time buyer of Subaru who currently has a 9 year old Forester. She has the itch to move on and said she would take a look at new Forester.

She remembered the ad(campaign) to tell me about it.

exactly

Archived