LegacyGT.com

Might be selling my KWs

fubuki

I've got a set of KW V2s that I just pulled from my 08 Spec b and may end up selling them. I've had them off for about a week and I already miss them, but I'm probably going to go back to stock and sell the car or trade it in after the winter. I'm not sure what the market for these is like, but I would prefer to sell locally. I'm not quite ready to pull the trigger on the sale, but wanted to gauge the interest. BTW, these have less than 20k on them.

I am interested. I just bought an LGT wagon yesterday and I am looking to get my hands on some coilovers very soon. Will they work on my suby and how much do you want for them. I would have loved to buy a Spec B, but I wasn't able to find any.

They will fit a GT. Are you including your Spec B top hats? I've had these on two of my Legacys... Hands down best coilover for the price. Best combination of ride and handling. I paid $1500 for mine, but that was from a forum vendor that is longer on here. You can't get them for that low anymore, if that gives you an idea of what to sell them for. Good luck and make sure to post pics.

I'm not sure what the difference is between the top hats, but I didn't remove them. They are amazing and the week or so that they've been off I really miss them. I never really drove the car with the OEM suspension and I'm not liking it. I guess I got spoiled with the KWs. I'm going to give it a few more weeks before I decide to sell or not.

Archived