LegacyGT.com

Wanna see Exhausts!

..... blablablabla instead of spending the money later.

you will lose pretty much all of your back pressure and morethan likely the decrease in resulting fuel economy will cause you to spend much more on fuel during the time with a N/A w/3" exhaust and a turbo w/3" exhaust... money that can be well spent on something like suspension on your 15+ year old car that will be there long after you've both swapped and blown your new, turbo'd motor...

• I Donated
Its not going to be N/A for long. Figured I'd get me exhaust now instead of spending the money later.

I know from your other thread I probably already sound like a complete asshole...but here I go again (I'm really not trying to be).

Exhaust between turbo and non turbo is completely different. The only thing that remains the same is the cat back section. So if you want 3 inch, you will be going from 2 inch up to 3 inch at the cat back. You will lose all backpressure....your fuel economy will drop to almost nothing....and your engine will have absolutely no power.

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Spend your money on getting the most out of your N/A, and then think about how to get a turbo in there. You'll be better prepared for what you ultimately want to accomplish. You can always sell your N/A bits once you know what you are doing.

I found it on eBay. Ill post the item number later tonight.

edit: here r the exhausts-

stock one- http://www.ebay.com/itm/310401366544?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_1742wt_1270

other one I found. Stock 04 sti size pipe- http://www.ebay.com/itm/400293760026?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_3507wt_1270

Let me know which one u guys like better.

Archived