LegacyGT.com

Member Classifides Not Working For Me?

zangado1

I am a registed member and when i go to post in the Members Classifides i get this message:

zangado1, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
  3. So why is this happening to me?

• 1 month later...
I've been a member since feb 2010. And have always been able to view the classifieds until the other day. So obviously something was changed or there was a glitch. Wasn't that 10 post minimum pertaining to actually posting in the classifieds not viewing?

I've been a member since feb 2010. And have always been able to view the classifieds until the other day. So obviously something was changed or there was a glitch. Wasn't that 10 post minimum pertaining to actually posting in the classifieds not viewing?

Similar situation here, I registered a while back while looking for a car and posted in a For Sale thread last summer. Now I can't even view the marketplace section.

I understand the restrictions on posting, but why can't newbies/lurkers view the threads? I'm just trying to figure out what a set of OEM Spec B wheels are worth and thought the listings would be the best place to see previous sales prices.

The minimum 10 post rule has been in effect since 2005.

I have been a member since 2005. I have bought many items listed in the classifieds previously, I even had an item for sale at one point. Now I have no access.

I understand I don't have ten posts, but I don't know why it recently changed.

Archived