LegacyGT.com

How pumped are you for the snow to get here?

CMull123

How pumped are you to drive in the snow?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. How pumped are you to drive in the snow?

• Stoked - There can't be too much snow.
    • Don't really care either way.
    • I can't stand drivin through this slush.
    • Snow? It doesn't snow all the way down here.

Well, it's gettin to be that time of year again.

The snow is already starting to cover the ground in my area and I'm thoroughly pumped about driving sideways down these snow covered streets.

I was wondering how everyone else was feeling about the snow finally arriving.

i really want snow..but i will be commuting 1 1/2hr to school so hopefully it doesnt snow when im commuting and hope it doesnt snow when theres an exam...

....meh...I live on campus and I hope we have a delay tommorow...then I could sleep! http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/images/smilies/bubbarubb.gif

....meh...I live on campus and I hope we have a delay tommorow...then I could sleep! http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/images/smilies/bubbarubb.gif

you crazy? psu close campus or have a delay. you go to class in 3 ft of snow with sidewalks not shoveled. its the way. i just didnt go to class if it was nasty out. the bed is more comfortable that way.

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

you crazy? psu close campus or have a delay. you go to class in 3 ft of snow with sidewalks not shoveled. its the way. i just didnt go to class if it was nasty out. the bed is more comfortable that way.

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

I can't wait for it to snow. Hopefully this year we'll get a good dump or two - the last couple of years have been pretty light. The mountains got some record snow levels last year, while down here we got nada.

I hate snow now. I used to be OK with it but I've come to the realization that I was meant to be in southern California.

In addition to this, my stock wheels with snow tires are HEAVY compared to my Volks with street tires and my car is now dirty.

I can't wait for it to snow. Hopefully this year we'll get a good dump or two - the last couple of years have been pretty light. The mountains got some record snow levels last year, while down here we got nada.

You guys have gotten a few storms already this year, right?

It happens about once a year.

Absolutely :wub: the snow!!! Only wish we'd have more of it here in WA! We had it for about 3 days recently and everybody freaked out but I had no problems at all driving around... oh yes, I drive a Subaru :lol:

Everything looks so special and beautiful under the snow.... :wub:

• 5 months later...

Hi,

I really don't mind driving in the snow/slush. it's the ice I hate driving on. I drive about 750 miles a week. most of it is highway. during the winter the roads are always covered in ice.

after living with snow my entire life I would like to move some where without it but I'll have to wait a few years to do that.

Thanks

Archived