LegacyGT.com

07 LGT sway bar bushings help

gimpydingo

I am going to be replacing the front and rear sb bushings. Looks like the stock front is 21mm and rear is 16mm. I am trying to find either AVO or Whiteline, since those seem to fit the stock brackets and are a stronger/stiffer material. I know there are the energy bushings, but would rather not deal with their brackets. Any assistance?

the ES bushings have amazing brackets. id go for those. you wont be sorry. the stock brackets are weak. Also the ES bushings are better than any other aftermarket version. Some even come with grease fittings. it really is a no-brainer.

I just ordered some right before you posted. :)

20.5mm greaseable (21mm wasn't greasable) for the front and 16mm greasable for the rear.

Any suggestions on type/brand of grease I should use on these?

$200 in parts coming over the next week, can't wait to dig in!

• 1 month later...
So stupid question, and dont mean to hijack OP's thread, but it's kind of related. I'm actually replacing my 08 lgt rear sway bar bushings (and presumably brackets as well). Stock rear size seems to be 16mm as what I have researched as well, but where can I find stock rear sway bushing replacements, in polyurethane? The ES site doesnt seem to show rears for my car? And all the others I saw look to be 20mm including whiteline which would not fit my stock sway.... And endlinks while we're at it, for stock sway bar...anything out there?

Archived