LegacyGT.com

AZP Installs

Paisan

Guys,

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up. Now that I've had my LGT for a bit we at AZP are happy to offer our services to the fine folks here in Tri-state. We've been modding subies since 1998 when the RS came out. Back then we had to invent the mods ourselves. Now things are much easier!

Anyway 30, 60, 90k services, springs, turbos, exhaust, you name it we can do it. We are located exit 138 on the GSP and have a long long rep with the Subaru community. Feel free to shoot me a PM for a price on anything. Primarily we are available weeknights after 6pm and any weekends.

-mike

AIM: AZP Installs

http://AZPInstalls.com

Good to know you guys are still around!!

Is Lee still doing tinting?

Alive and well. I'll be setting up an AZP Account as a vendor here shortly :)

Lee is still tinting away. His garage is right across from ours.

-mike

Mike-

I tried emailing Lee about tint, but the email came back saying the addy isnt good.

Not to thread jack, but I highly recommend Lee - he does quality work. He did the tinting and clear bra (twice - the second time after some front-end damage) for the LGT, our Enclave and two of my sister's cars.

Which email do you have? Here's the most recent contact info I had for him:

Applied Film Technologies

725 Fairfield Ave (rear garage)

Kenilworth, NJ 07033

Cell: 973.477.6717

Email:

Not to thread jack, but I highly recommend Lee - he does quality work. He did the tinting and clear bra (twice - the second time after some front-end damage) for the LGT, our Enclave and two of my sister's cars.

Which email do you have? Here's the most recent contact info I had for him:

Applied Film Technologies

725 Fairfield Ave (rear garage)

Kenilworth, NJ 07033

Cell: 973.477.6717

Email:

No worries, we share our shop with Lee and he is the place to get tint done!

-mike

• 2 weeks later...
Wow..you guys are right in my neighborhood! NICE!

Let us know if you need anything. There isn't much we haven't seen or invented on Subies. Heck things are EASY now. Back in the day we had to actually construct, invent, figure out how to install/uninstall things on the RSes and XT6s, etc. There wasn't any info out there on the net the way there is now!

:)

-mike

I with I had you around me. I would love a Sat. pm install ...drink beer and watch you work....

That's exactly what happens. Folks come down and watch Speed or HBO or sometimes Alex will put on the latest Top Gear Episode. We break out the Buffalo Chicken Pizzas from around the corner, and everyone (not working) enjoys a Beer or 20. :)

It's not the prettiest shop, but it's FUN and super accomodating to the enthusiast who can't work on their car (lots of condos don't allow it) or just want to learn how all the stuff gets done.

-mike

That's exactly what happens. Folks come down and watch Speed or HBO or sometimes Alex will put on the latest Top Gear Episode. We break out the Buffalo Chicken Pizzas from around the corner, and everyone (not working) enjoys a Beer or 20. :)

It's not the prettiest shop, but it's FUN and super accomodating to the enthusiast who can't work on their car (lots of condos don't allow it) or just want to learn how all the stuff gets done.

-mike

That scenario brings tears to my eyes. I just LOVE that stuff...Beers, friends, cars wrenching....not necessarily in that order.

GL guys!

Rehab is for quitters.

That scenario brings tears to my eyes. I just LOVE that stuff...Beers, friends, cars wrenching....not necessarily in that order.

GL guys!

Thanks. Alex also does a MEAN BBQ as well. Ribs, Steak, Burgers, Fish, you name it he's probably grilled it at the shop on a saturday!

Thanks for the kind words.

-mike

I decided since we did at least 1 job for a LGT.com member we should put some of that money back into the community. We are now a vendor on here! So bring on the installs! :)

Let us know if you need anything at all.

-mike

I think you guys were working on that car when Lee was tinting my Spec B. Guy bought the wrong parts to you IIRC>

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys for the LCA bushings, or ALK, or CAB, or whatever you want to call it! :lol:

steering was much tighter on my way home last night!

so if anyone wants any of these three things done on a legacy :spin:... contact these guys immediately

btw more than the install... thanks for being such cool guys to hangout with last night...

see you next thursday

Archived