LegacyGT.com

ABS Sensor Available To Sell?

I literally just tossed out the ones I had too. I had pulled them from the junkyard, so I don't even know if they worked... but since I don't have my 96 anymore I didn't see a reason to keep them.

• 1 month later...
A new one is like $175 everywhere I have called. I have a salvage yard around me with a lot of 95-99 Legacy's that are there not because they have been in a wreck but because of people blowing them up because of the overheating issues. Think getting a used one is worth the effort?

i would. the yards i go to will swap if it doesnt work anyway, mebbe the ones by you will too.

Just went to my local yard I spoke about and he said he will only sell me the entire spindle. He wont let me take off the sensor. I have one more local yard to try. After that im searching for the cheapest new one I can find. Advanced Auto wants $135 best price so far while avoiding e-bay.

What motor do you have, 2.2 or 2.0? I can ask around for you.

2.2 (thank god) Im not finding a better price than Rock Auto now. It makes more sense to get a used one since its so easy to take off. Im surfing Craigs list now looking for someone selling parts off a car privately. No luck yet....

I have a 98 GT which I am stripping,

From opposed forces it seems they are compatible.

Will advise, going to where car is tomorrow.

After I come from hunting, I'll work on it.

O.

I have a 98 GT which I am stripping,

From opposed forces it seems they are compatible.

Will advise, going to where car is tomorrow.

After I come from hunting, I'll work on it.

O.

Im looking for the passenger side front. Thanks....

Archived