LegacyGT.com

2010 LGT Annapolis Subaru, MD

Hepy117

Has anyone looked at the 2010 LGT with 22k on the odometer at Annapolis Subaru? What kind of shape is the exterior/interior in. I am interested in it but don't want to take the 6hr+ drive down there without it being in good condition.

as i previously lived in annapolis, i happen to be a annapolis subaru hater. thats beside the point. i would pm some members here i think there are a few in annapolis still . maybe they can swing by and check it out for you.

if that takes to long have them email you specific photos? the dealership i mean

As of this morning the car was still sitting in front of the dealer. I drove it in feb and almost bought it. It was an oct 09 purchase and had had the clutch replaced at about 10k. They had it for a while and i saw them doing some paint work on it last month. They were very firm on the price and lowballed my trade-in. The final straw was when the finance guy refused to take anything off the cpo warranty. It must have been some kind of turf war because the salesman and finance guy got into a closed door argument and i left. I ended up with a 2.5i manual from another dealership.

I'll be turning in my 2010 LGT Ltd with 26k miles to Folger Subaru in Charlotte, NC in about 3 weeks. It would be an even longer drive (10 hours) but I can guarantee it is in mint condition. They are giving me $19,500 for it so I'm not sure how much they'll be selling it for.

I drove to CT to get my '12 LGT from Premier. It was not a great experience, mostly because they delayed working on the out of state tag transfer - my temp tag expired and they had no sense of urgency in getting me a replacement.

I'm next to Annapolis and if anything else shows up in the area, I'll be happy to check it out for you.

I'll give you $23 :-). And it's only 5"6hrs from columbus :-)

Could you post/pm me some details? Color ext/int, any options?

It is a lease turn-in, so unfortunately you'll have to work with the dealer :( The car is graphite gray metallic with black leather interior. The only option package I didn't get was navigation. It has a sunroof, heated seats, Bluetooth and iPod integration, and all the other options that were part of the Limited package. If you have any other questions let me know.

Yeah i was just joking with buying off of you. I wish you were able to because i'd rather give you $$ than a dealer :-). Hows the paint on the front bumper? I know the paint on my dgm bumper looks like freckles from chips. Any dents/major scratches. You'll have to let me know when you trade it in so I can call the dealer and get the trip planned!

The car is graphite gray metallic with black leather interior. The only option package I didn't get was navigation. It has a sunroof, heated seats, Bluetooth and iPod integration, and all the other options that were part of the Limited package. If you have any other questions let me know.

Sounds like the exact same car I bought from Annapolis Subaru 2 years ago (but I know it's not because I still have it). :)

No paint issues at all. One small dent (barely noticeable) on the driver side door from a mystery object as I was driving one day. As for the color, I think everyone gets the graphite because you can't get black on black. I sure as hell didn't want tan seats, so I went with the next best option. My 2013 is the same ext/int for the same reason.

Well it looks like i found my next car as long as the dealership isnt like we want $30k for it or someone steals it from under me. :-) hurry up and get your 3.6. Haha

If you get time sometime if you could send me some pics of the ext/int? I can PM you my email address.

They're buying it for $19,500 from me like I said, so I'd imagine they want to do a quick flip and get rid of it in the low 20s. My 3.6R comes in 4/8 but I am out of town that week until Thurs, so I will probably pick it up Sat 4/14. I will post some pics later but fair warning, the interior is dirty! Not to worry though, the dealer will detail it back to like-new before you get it :)

If I'm not mistaken, people sell their leased vehicles all the time. Especially if it worth more than the residual on it.

The problem would be the distant between you two. Otherwise Jam could give Hepy a good deal, less than the dealer would and still come out making more, cutting the dealer out of the profit.

I have never leased a car so I don't know of the sell/return situation. But if he can I would drive the 6hours to buy it from him if it's in the condition he says (nothing tells me it's not) and I will definitely give him more than the dealer is giving. Hell even if I got it for 23-25 that is a steal for what I have been seeing.

sucks that the one sold, walked around the higher odo one yesterday and it was in pretty decent shape. I spoke to the salesman and asked him to get my an estimate on my car while it was in the shop getting its 30K service and he never got back to me. I wasn't too serious either 'cos we're planning to close on a house in a month, but for the right price, I would've atleast given it some serious thought. So.... before my factory warranty expired last morning, I called SOA and purchased their 6yr/80K extended warranty. The girl on the phone asked me my mileage and I said 35945, and she was like "that works for me!" ... if the GT is still there a few months from now, I'll reconsider. I may just get a 1st gen CTS-V like I've always wanted though...

Archived