LegacyGT.com

Blue embroidered Canadian spec. B mats!! possible GB?

camber

Any Amerifriends want a set of these?

I'm thinking about picking up a set and another US member wants one too. If we can order 4-5 or sets we might be able to swing a small discount.

The MSRP for a set of four of these mats are $107.09 CDN(about $91 US) plus shipping to where you live.

There is no minimum number of people for this GB but the more people we get, the more likely we get a discount. Also, I'm not looking to make any money, just doing it for the community. I'm thinking about ordering the mats in the next week or two.

1. camber (2007 blue mat)

2. adam07specB (2008-2009 grey mat)

I'll try to pick take some pictures of mine tonight. You guys might want to get in on this. I can't imagine them having a lot of stock for these mats and I doubt they're making anymore:spin:

Well, I didn't want to step on the toes of the other GB because I didn't know its status and I think they were ordering mats for the '08+ spec. B.

The difference in +08 mats is that the embroidered part("spec. B") is white and the piping is black. Where the '07 mats had black piping and embroidered spec. B lettering in blue as well.

Sorry, for not getting pics last night. I'll make sure to get them tonight.

Took some pictures of my dirty mats with my excellent cellphone camera:lol:

There pretty much like the above '08 mat pictures but with blue lettering. The blue is much more intense and brilliant colour then blue of the Alcantara inserts on the '07 spec. B.

A got the piping colours wrong for the Canada mats. It seems for all years on the SCI mats, the piping is black. The US mats get the different piping colour on their spec. B mats.

These SCI mats might be some of the rarest OEM parts for the bl/bp Legacy:eek::lol:.

Check the first/original post for the group buy list!

07102009046.thumb.jpg.71d5038e7782ac1963aac45e2228bc0f.jpg

07102009045.thumb.jpg.1cb7fb87c3f9473dfde78fd89b0c685a.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived