LegacyGT.com

HOUSTON: Offically have to sale everything...

MiniStiGuy

So being jobless my wife and I have run out of money so I need to sale my stuff so that I can feed her and make sure we can get by.

Car 05 5EAT LGT. Parts are all on car still but will be taken off as time and stock parts get swapped.

Parts as follows:

1. Megan Racing full turbo-back for 5EAT or Catback exhaust which is not Trans specific (fits all LGT 05-07 possibly 08-09 also just not 2010) $500 for turbo-back or $400 for catback.

2. RBS front lip (fits 05-07) $150.

3. Cusco RSB (I need your stocker so this is trade + cash) $75

4. Tien H-Tech springs $125.

5. 3000k H3 HID bulbs from DDM. Brand new never installed still in box. I have some 35w ballast I'll throw in with them for $50.

I also have some Anthracite Prodrive PFF7's 18x8 that have curb rash and rock chips with 3 good tires 1 with nails in it that I'm still debating on. Tires are Hankook Ventus V12 Evo's (Great tires only about 15k miles on them) I have to clean these up still but they are off the car already. PM me if you or someone you know is looking for some. I'd say with the curb rash and rock chips they are a 6/10 maybe 7/10 but they are of course Discontinued and harder to come by these days which is why I really am not sure about them yet.

Archived