LegacyGT.com

Most annoying LGT trait in daily commute

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm worst trait...that I have only had the chance to prevent an EVO VII from passing me once. Fear of a ticket or dying has caused me to no longer participate in such acts.

My commute is 15 miles of relatively heavy traffic each way and I honestly love driving my car. Traffic is much lighter in the morning.

Being forced to master the "staying in 1st gear creep-along at 2mph for 12 miles without stopping or going into neutral while at the same time not letting anyone cut you off in your lane in stop and go traffic" routine.

I have already reached Jedi satus. :jedi:

- those tires and that hard ride thats not quite settled

-lack of storage space

- mpg and the cost of filling up

- wonderbread brakes

now i'm getting nitpicky.....

- goofy seats and lack of REAL LUMBAR support

-lack of footwell room

-you call those armrests!!!!!

-constant fog on glass all around

It either needs a bigger rear view mirror or one with magnifying properties - by the time you merge back into your lane, you can't see the shocked expression on the driver's face that they just were passed with ease by a Camry!
Ich bin echt viel netter, wenn ich nuechtern bin. Echt!

My biggest complaint is my inability to find a comfortable seating position with the manual seat adjustments. I wish I had gotten one with power seats. Of course, my back is kind of screwed up. When I went on a long road trip a few weeks ago, I sat on a pillow, and it helped immensely.

Get one with power seat adjustments! That means you have to buy a Limited model.

I forgot about the lack of an armrest! I even got the armrest extension for the center console. It still isn't NEARLY high enough for me!

A pillar rattle does bother the hell out of me.

Lack of arm rest height doesn't since I'm a low profile guy :lol:. One less LGT problem for me!

Archived