LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

I believe that the GoSixmobile was parked outside stately GoSix Manor last night a little after 5:30?

Yay thanks for the spot! GoSix Manor can be yours for the low low price of $190k, btw :).

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

NotMyGT Tuesday I think around 7 PM. I was walking my two bitches. I thought about waving, but then thought that might be weird since I wasn't in my Subie and we haven't officially met.

Where'd you spot me?

You were driving west on Excelsior ave near Hanford in a legacy gt looked to be atlantic pearl blue debadged with either gt or lgt on the trunk and honked as you pasted. I was sitting in the driveway next to the LGT of the same color.

Silver 05/06 LGT on dark wheels with exhaust turning onto Sunset Blvd from Stanford Ranch in Rocklin 2 mins ago. I was in the back seat of a friend's Infiniti creepily watching you turn. You're hat was crooked btw. haha.

Both on hwy 1 between Gualala and Jenner on HWY 1

White LGT wagon with Nevada plates. Looked like it had suspension work and wheels. On Monday.

Grey 07+ LGT sedan with OR plates. Tuesday

I was in a White Nissan Altima rental as my cooling system crapped out (not a headgasket, w00t!) and my car is recuperating in Santa Rosa.

Saw a black lgt wagon on 80 east on my way up to Reno. Was in my white 2.5 wagon but forgot exactly where it was. Maybe around blue canyon?

Anyway, looked like lowered on rims with exhaust and tint. Since it was uphill, I decided not to try to play. Maybe if it was on one of the downhills.