LegacyGT.com

car washing gods hate me

so after throwing down $20 for some car washing stuff..i walk outside after paying and the bottom falls out. i'm talking raining cats, dogs, pigs, and cows. i get home and start putting stuff away and i realize i forgot the bug/tar off. guess i won't have a nice shiny car for Hot Import Nights tonight :( it's not raining right now and the sun is peaking in and out...i'll give it an hour or so and then either wash it or say f**k it!

Kenda

It's looking better now. Go ahead and wash away!!! :D

so after throwing down $20 for some car washing stuff..i walk outside after paying and the bottom falls out. i'm talking raining cats, dogs, pigs, and cows. i get home and start putting stuff away and i realize i forgot the bug/tar off. guess i won't have a nice shiny car for Hot Import Nights tonight :( it's not raining right now and the sun is peaking in and out...i'll give it an hour or so and then either wash it or say f**k it!

Kenda

If you can wash in the rain and then pull it in a garage to dry it and wax it then that works. I do a lot of work in the rain because the soap doesn't dry and the sun doesn't make the water spots appear. Its a good time to do it. After all, if you get it waxed now then when its sunny and you have time to wash it again then the waxing part will already be done.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

no garage at this joint!! (i need a poorman's starter house!) next time i wash it im gonna do a good wax on it, this time it was just a quicky wax cause i was running out of time.

also, i tested out a product new to me, Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Wheel Cleaner. i like it alot! it's like liquid gold!! probably doesnt make that much of a difference to you '05 owners, but to us owners that got stuck with thosee craptacular 18spoke factory wheels, this product is great of getting brake dust (which i had MORE than enough of) out of the spokes. i found it cleaned much better than my wheel brush as i felt like i had more "control" of the cleaning. i'm so glad to know that my front wheels are actually silver and not brown!!! just my fifth of a dime!

Kenda

Archived