LegacyGT.com

Need More Louder

AGR-LGT

Hey Guys

Currently im running stge 2 goodies, catted DP, and magnaflow CBE. I want to the car to be louder then it is...

anyone have any vids of the magnablow with Catless Dp, or vise versa, Catted DP muffler delete??

thanks alot

Brandon

yah it is loud, no doubt. but Id jsut like a little more. I ahve my DFactory catback, Im gonna hack it up and see what it sounds like with muffler delete...then go from there.

Maybe i just need a avo380 to spice it up lol

yah ive been looking at the QTP units, think it may be a great purchase. There is no ill effect on a FI setup is there? ie lack of backpressure etc?

Doubt it. A guy on another forum had one installed right after his downpipe on a WRX. He said he lost a little torque down low but it pulled better on the top end. I wonder if there's a way you could do a throttle reference somehow so it only opens up WOT.:confused:

Doubt it. A guy on another forum had one installed right after his downpipe on a WRX. He said he lost a little torque down low but it pulled better on the top end. I wonder if there's a way you could do a throttle reference somehow so it only opens up WOT.:confused:

my buddy has an r32 and some how his exhaust flapper dealy is controlled by a vacuum line. He modified it some how where you flip a switch and its always open or it only opens above 4,000rpm. Pretty cool

get a K&N typhoon intake.

Different type of loud, but your car will whistle, scream when you get on it. If you like turbo noise and just noise in general you will not be disappointed.

This is my old car with the typhoon intake and an aftermarket BPV. If you listen closely you can hear it sucking in air while I am accelerating. Then of course when I shift you can hear the BPV. Obviously the sound is magnified outside of the car.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1p34j0d1wY]YouTube - 05 Legacy GT - BoostSciences #2[/ame]

Archived