LegacyGT.com

**OFFICIAL** Mid-Atlantic post whoring thread - V2

SBT

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
YOOOOO! Can any of you guys recommend a great upholstery shop in the area, I need to get my RHD Legacy interior redone.

I got my seats, pillars, and headliner suede by leather medic in silver spring. They are by Georgia Ave around the maaco and cutting edge tint shop is.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I got my seats, pillars, and headliner suede by leather medic in silver spring. They are by Georgia Ave around the maaco and cutting edge tint shop is.

How did they turn out? How is their pricing?

They look amazing, we can meet up one day if you wanted to see it in person. It was pretty pricey but idk how much stuff like this runs. Labor for the back seats, front 2 recaros and a pillars was 920. The suede for the rear and front seats was 380. And he gave me a good 400ish dollars off because of the snow and one of his workers got hurt and they couldn't give me my car back the same day

I emailed them to day for a rough quote on some door panels. Sounds wayy more reasonable than anywhere else I checked. Going to go up there one day and get an actual quote.

In other similar news, I work for a dealership group and we send guys up to Manheim every week in PA for the auctions. I sent one of the door panels up there so I can get a quote from them. The shop is called Gibbles or something like that. They fix our high end stuff so maybe they can make me something nice

• 2 months later...
  • Moderators
Can anyone recommend a shop in the Philly area that doesn't charge a fortune to install coilovers?

What is a "fortune"?

Coilovers are an easy swap if you have the tools. Might just be able to find a local to do them for you. You'll definitely want an alignment after, though.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(