LegacyGT.com

Custom Legacy Gt 05+ Body Kit Sedan

adamb1017

I am working with a custom body shop in CA trying to get a design made for the 05+ body. Price will be around $700 + Shipping for a complete kit, front, rear, & Sides. I am working out the details but to have them produce it I need 10 people committed to buying.

The front will be designed based on - Liberal's new Albero bumper

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q154/4wdrift/cars/fastwrx_1931_16038053.jpg

Rear and side skirts based on the Gialla .

Or if anyone here is a sick artist and wants to draw up something and submit it we could try that as well.

Adam

mon1983@aol.com

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry dont meant to be rude..... you have 4 post counts, with non-vendor status....

there may a couple of skeptics here when a newb comes asking for $7000 with no pre-prod pics or evidence of production.....

but if/when this happens..... hell yea.... good luck

*again I dont mean to be rude.... just some COA....

(cover our asses) :D

and dont mean to follow you around, just giving you a hard time....

how come you didnt come to LGT.com sooner?

700....I'd be interested but there be prerequistites. will it fit usdm grills or only jdm grills...will it need new bumper beams or use the stock ones. but yea if it looks hot I think I'd be in for it . I wanna see it on a lgt before I make a definite decision though

700....I'd be interested but there be prerequistites. will it fit usdm grills or only jdm grills...will it need new bumper beams or use the stock ones. but yea if it looks hot I think I'd be in for it . I wanna see it on a lgt before I make a definite decision though

Working out the kinks now but they should test it on a US car as they are in the US before saying production is done. Takes about 2 - 3 months to complete

Bodykits.org is where I found the info

See final results

We will all want to obviously see the results but I can only likely show you what its designed from. The company is not going to risk the time and effort building a full custom kit without some money ahead, Its a little bit of blind faith , for me as well I do not work for the company, just an everyday slob looking for a nice kit.

I will keep posting as I figure out more details.

At most any of us will do, we show interests and wait til the first production pictures comes out...

we still have our general concerns... no one will shed out $350 deposit to a unknown shop with just a "phone number"...

Don't get me wrong... we're desperate for someone to step up and make us a body kit, and that does look very sexy indeed... but trust-wise...

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

I am with you, I'm just another member looking for some help because I cannot buy one alone. You can check out the site bodykits.org, this is not my shop I am in the pool of how you guys feel. I will see if i can get a signed prefab contract or something before I ask for anything upfront

I am trying to figure out how to get it from pics I am submitting to them to what the end result will look like. For them to start the custom build they want 40% down which is probably about 3,500 / 10 people - $350 person. I have pics of what I sent them to base the design on so you have an idea.

http://legacygt.com/forums/skynetim/attach/jpg.gif

that's not for your car. that's for '08+ legacys. getting them to mirror jdm bumpers might not work because of the bumper beams. might as well design your own. that way you don't offend people with the real deal.

-ben

that's not for your car. that's for '08+ legacys. getting them to mirror jdm bumpers might not work because of the bumper beams. might as well design your own. that way you don't offend people with the real deal.

I am not trying to get a replica or fake, just ideas for designs. I am in advertising sales and bicycle retail not a design major or anything. If anyone reading this has a better idea or can draw up something I am open to ideas. All I know is if 10 people can't commit then we'll be waiting a long long time till they are available....

Man, just do replicas of Rev.A-C (MY2004-2006) JDM Legacy SpecB bumpers!!!! :spin:

You will sell MORE than any body kits you can come up with.

P1.jpg.8a3551790661ee31cb01028c397fefdb.jpg

P2.jpg.8ce99bedf04ea1911b37e06b3581f893.jpg

p4.jpg.7008724a670fc795b07cb820e04cd46a.jpg

p3.jpg.fc98802dce949b31b6f74dcfd1eee09f.jpg

p5.jpg.7d9dae7a82003d16dd34403fcb78ebc9.jpg

p6.jpg.d55f741edab8ec571a0e297b9a57f923.jpg

Naturally no 1 is goin to send $ until this is much more solid. I am just starting this and am happy to see that people are interested. I will be speaking more with the copany to find out how we can take it from just an idea to actually moving foward.

Continue to let me know your interested and your ideas, I like the feedback

-Adam

Naturally no 1 is goin to send $ until this is much more solid. I am just starting this and am happy to see that people are interested. I will be speaking more with the copany to find out how we can take it from just an idea to actually moving foward.

Continue to let me know your interested and your ideas, I like the feedback

-Adam

Add a poll to the thread with different choices.... include JDM SpecB bumper, seems most popular conversion here despite the high cost of importing one.

Add a poll to the thread with different choices.... include JDM SpecB bumper, seems most popular conversion here despite the high cost of importing one.

+1 I would rather pay 300-400 for a nice JDM replica than 700 for an entire kit :)

Hello Samir,

I called earlier and spoke with Skip

I am an East Coast Owner of a 2005 Subaru Legacy GT looking for a body kit - group buy, i have been posting and promoting your site on legacygt.com

I have others interested but need to get something tangible that this will actually be happening before I can get money commited from them.

I would like to discuss a few things with you.

All about moving foward...

The main designs are currently only available in japan and fit a slightly different mold.

Are you able to closely adapt the style to fit our US cars?

( I Have mailed pics previously your general e-mail and heard nothing back yet.)

Shipping costs and location(s)... Shippnig to ea. individual prefered

Time Frame

What is included

and total cost

I know most of these are basically covered already but I need to report back mutiple people who don't know me across the internet and make them feel comfortable enough to send me money to get this started!

Thank you for you time and cooperation

Adam Barras

mon1983@aol.com

781 241 3990 after 5pm eastern time - that is my cell number.

I am trying to figure out how to get it from pics I am submitting to them to what the end result will look like. For them to start the custom build they want 40% down which is probably about 3,500 / 10 people - $350 person. I have pics of what I sent them to base the design on so you have an idea.

http://legacygt.com/forums/skynetim/attach/jpg.gif

Here's the Albero bumper for 05-07.

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q154/4wdrift/cars/fastwrx_1931_16038053.jpg

I need someone who is in CA, (trying to find out which part now) that is able to leave their car with the company for about 3 weeks. This person will get a FREE kit and be the test car for the rest of us. I wish I was closer but i'm in the boston area would cost me more to drive there then import one !

Anyone CA people on here interested?

reply from Samir

yes we can make it fit the U.S. model. if you have the Japanese actual body kit, it will be easier/faster for us to make a reproduction kit for the U.S. model. however I'm guessing we are just going off a picture? if so, yes we would need 10 pre orders, and the shipping is paid when it gets there, so you do not pre pay the shipping charges. its around 85-130 depending if its resident, or a business.

we would also need a car at our headquarters for about 3 weeks. and then the mold production takes another 3 weeks, so we would need the car for only 3 weeks, so full production time to get the 1st kit in production is around 6 weeks.

Man, just do replicas of Rev.A-C (MY2004-2006) JDM Legacy SpecB bumpers!!!! :spin:

You will sell MORE than any body kits you can come up with.

Agreed.

I feel that the market for the above mentioned has an already proven track record. Most of us folks here in the U.S. are more than likely not interested in body kits, but items more along the lines of "OEM".

Archived