LegacyGT.com

JDM extended armrest part number?

Hey guys, I'm looking to order the JDM extended armrest for my 2008 Spec.B as well as my wife's 2011 Impreza.

Can someone confirm the part numbers for me? I'm going by the Japanparts website and I'm aware that the Japanese models/years don't mirror the USDM models/years. Also, are japanparts and AVO the best/only vendor for this?

According to japanparts site:

2006-2008 BP/BL Legacy/Liberty extended armrest (off black)

107-116-010

2011 Impreza extended armrest (Ivory)

317-114-043

Link to AVO product: http://www.avojdm.com/product_info.php?products_id=158

I have an 06 and got the black one you show in the link for the AVO site. Dual console box w/ the curve (not flat at back on mine). This is different than an extended armrest, it adds the secondary storage box but is static vs. the one that elevates available domestically. The part # for yours is correct for the same product via Japanparts. No idea on Impreza parts.

If you want an actual "Extended armrest" based on the title of the thread this is probably what you want: http://www.subarugenuineparts.com/product_info.php?cPath=31_44&products_id=593 which extends it and move based on setting.

your avatar makes me hate you already....

sorry I used EDM armrest and found it

but than again I have owned both

just make sure you do not get the "flat" one

I donated to LegacyGT.com which allows me to have this nifty signature. :p

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

I'm really happy I got the dual console box and I got mine from AVOJDM. Had it on my doorstep in a week along with the JDM engine covers. Not sure of any other sources beyond japanparts.com. Shipping seemed very reasonable considering the size of the box needed for the combo order.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived