LegacyGT.com

Roseville/Sacramento Owners here?

Suby101

Anyone live in the roseville/ sacramento area? I have seen a few LGT's from far away in traffics but that was all (about 3) eversince i bought my lgt. Anyways it be nice to meet someone from around here..

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In which parts of roseville? Yeah my is stock on the outside, but I do however have a STP exhaust with an SPT intake so i dont know if that still makes it stock lol. Also non-tinted windows.

I'm in Sacramento. I have a 2005 silver LGT Limited 5MT wagon. It's currently bone stock except for window tinting, Yakima roof rack, and Hidden Hitch receiver hitch. X02 Racing CBE, JDM RSB, and mesh grille are coming soon. More distant future plans include Bilstein HDs w/ JDM LGT springs, Cobb AP, and new tires. Then, I swear I will stop modding it! :lol:

hwy 65 and pleasant grove, that's where i usually spot the red legacy, seen one speeding around with a couple of small kids in the back seat.

Umm i drive by there every day around 3-5 pm to pick up my sister from school. Dont remember carrying small kids in the back seat though lol. But i think it is me you keep seeing. What car are you usually in? Maybe ill throw a peace sign if i see you :lol:

2006 2.5i wagon. 35 front 20 rear tint with xo2 catback.

Work downtown, live in Elk Grove and visit gf in Antelope a lot.

I hand out at the Antelope starbucks alot. The one by WinCo foods.

Carmichael here, by the intersection of Fair Oaks and Manzanita. I commute to Folsom for work, either taking Fair Oaks to Sunrise to 50, or Winding to Hazel to 50. I often see some guy with a goatee in a silver LGT sedan going the opposite direction, but I don't think he is on this site. Seen XgT and Fit2BTyd once, too...
Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

suby 101 it must not be you then, since this lgt driver is an upper middle aged guy that is always in this hood, i am usually in my silver lgt.

No thats not me then im not in the middle ages yet, only 18 :p

But i think i seen a silver lgt once from the rear, i wasnt able to tell if it was a regular 2.5i or an LGT because i didnt see the front and the rear had no badges, also had darker wheels and was taking the ramp north onto i-65. i tried to catch up but couldnt because I was held back on the red light.

that could have been me,since i do use hwy 65 a lot, i have not seen any other silver leggies around here besides mine with dark/anthracite pff7 wheels. we should set up a little roseville meet, so we don't have to drive way out to natomas.

That would be cool, although i travel alot to natomas, use to live there also. Natomas meets are usually on saturdays and i havent got a chance to stop by yet, i work alot on satuday nights so its been a tough schedule lately. But next saturday i am not working so im thinking of coming through to the natomas meet.

There should be an "Official Sacramento Spotted Thread"

XgT, were you on Eureka by the In-N-Out today by any chance? Around 5ish.

I seen a Silver LGT going onto the freeway from Eureka towards Reno. I honked and the driver honked back twice.

nah not today, i did see a couple of non turbo leggies with grandmas driving, hehe. when you see me, you will know cause i will see you if your in your lgt, i am always on the lookout for fellow member, and the ugly roseville 5.0's.

Lol imagine driving a red lgt on a sunny day on a busy highway with tons of cops passing you and everyone around has either a black or white car. lol my legacy is just asking for a ticket every time i drive it but i love the color.

oh i just got a sports mesh grille for it, looks hawt! Ordered it all the way from Australia lol.

In 2 days, saw 3 white legos GT. 1 white wag on White Rock yesterday, a white sedan in west sac yesterday also, and a white wagon just 30 minutes ago west bound 80 over the causeway.

That could've been me in West Sac. I have a house in West Sac, but I'm usually in Elk Grove at the parents.

In 2 days, saw 3 white legos GT. 1 white wag on White Rock yesterday, a white sedan in west sac yesterday also, and a white wagon just 30 minutes ago west bound 80 over the causeway.

This thread is turning into a "spotted" thread for sac area!

I'm going to be in the downtown/west sac areas today at around 3-5ish so im hoping to see some LGT's there!

Saw an older legacy wagon or outback going towards reno around 5:20ish it was a white wagon. I was in the red lgt, saw u lookin at me while switching lanes dont know if your on here thought.

Archived