LegacyGT.com

Finally a DIY front lip!

Spec B

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha I have sen that on other car sites as well, but they used the wall rubber molding which is thicker. I like this one beter, but it is still ghettolicious!

I don't think I would have the heart to put that on my legacy.

X

---

IMHO, that doesn't look all that bad. It looks a lot better than I though it would when I started looking at what was being used. But doing that and then casting it in fiberglass or carbon fiber would be juse awsome and a lot cheeper than all the others I have seen.

But yes, protecting the bumper form scratches, I think it would help. Hell I have already scrached up my under side of the bumper to hell and back on the corners. At least it is under the car so I never see it unless I get under there and say to my self, WTF and oooohhhh, that's right. I F'ed it up on my f'ing driveway.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

I am going to try it this weekend. I will do it with double sided tape first to see how it looks. If it really looks that ghetto, I will take it off. If it looks good I will keep it and post pics.

I mean somebody has to try this on the LGT, it may be worth saving 400.00.

Semper Fi.

I am going to try it this weekend. I will do it with double sided tape first to see how it looks. If it really looks that ghetto, I will take it off. If it looks good I will keep it and post pics.

I mean somebody has to try this on the LGT, it may be worth saving 400.00.

awesome !!! Do EEEEET:icon_mrgr

Archived