LegacyGT.com

08 Legacy 2.5i axle-back

If you're looking to buy brand new, I believe the only option right now are the AVO axle-backs. They are pricey at $700, but the quality is there.

If you want to save some money, buy a pair of quality universal mufflers like Magnaflow or Vibrant Performance for a custom job.

You can also look around on the forum and maybe snatch up a pair of X02 axlebacks for a good price.

I bought my cans for $120 shipped in very good condition. I would have liked to gone with something a little louder, but the X02 sounds good.

i would buy gimmick motorsports catback for gt and just use cans thats what i did the whole system is like 340 i think from importimagerace, sound decent to

Now that's a good idea. I never thought of looking for a GT Catback, apparently I've lost the capacity for reasonable thought. hahaha

ya then i did a resecnator delete and added straight pipe sounds pretty mean. now all i need is some ralliisport headers. U can also sell the 3 inch mid pipe to a turbo guy thats what i did. i sold just the mid for 150 and made almost half my money back

Archived